Saturday, December 16, 2006

The 12 Days of Christmas: CC Blog-Style

12 Pirates Sailing

11 Pink Flamingos

















10 Whoopee Cushions

9 Creme Brulees

8 Piehole T-shirts:
















7 Nuts for Chucking

6 Movie Quizzes

5 Yellow Labs!!!





















4 Margaritas

3 Spying Squirrels

2 Pecan Pies

And Gerry Butler sitting on the couch!!




























Yeah, I am a little nutsy today...Just thought I needed to have a little outlet! I know I did the 12 Days of Christmas last year as well as this one and the Night Before Christmas, BUT, I couldn't resist!

My parents home is all decorated up and it looks great! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Love it! :)

9:10 AM, December 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO confused. How did you post this on Tuesday the 19th. That day hasn't even happened yet. Whoa!
On the other hand...fabulous post

8:45 PM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Thanks Wicca! I have some quizzes I stole from ya and I need to post my results this week!!:)

Ah! That's wierd! I didn't even realize I had Tuesday down...I changed it to Saturday just now. I didn't think it would post it until that date if you were early...

Sorry about that Amy! I am glad to inform you that you were not in the Twilight Zone!:)Oh, I have been trying to post on your blog but it won't let me. I have tried differnt posts but no luck.

9:10 AM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home