Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holiday Movie Trivia!!!

It's time for some Holiday Movie Trivia! Keep in mind that not all the movie answers will be Christmas movies in total, but may have Christmas themes in them...just to make this a little more challenging.

Have fun and good luck!

  1. "Toys are hereby declared illegal, immoral, unlawful AND anyone found with a toy in his possession will be placed under arrest and thrown in the dungeon. No kidding! "
  2. "Fog's as thick as peanut butter." "You mean pea soup." "You eat what you like and I'll eat what I'll like"
  3. "It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me... "
  4. "It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!"
  5. "I must get that hat back! Think nasty, think nasty, think nasty! "
  6. " This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys, nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff. And my aunt and my cousins. And if he has time, my Uncle Frank. Okay? "
  7. (singing)"What's this? What's this? There's color everywhere! What's this? There's white things in the air! What's this? I can't believe my eyes, I must be dreaming; wake up, Jack, this isn't fair! What's this? "
  8. "Look, Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings. "
  9. "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love. "
  10. "Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah. "

And the Bonus Question:

"The tree lights up, I press the button... No wait, I press the button and... "


BTW, my friend Deidre sent me the latest in "Chudliegh" christmas cards and it is so cute! This year he has a friend named Molly and she looks like my Carly! Click Here for a fun interactive Christmas card!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one was hard. I'm disappointed you didn't put a quote from National Lampoon's Christmas. Oh well...I only have a few:
4) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon)
6) Home Alone
7) Nightmare Before Christmas
8) It's a Wonderful Life
9) Charlie Brown Christmas

2:06 PM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

I did put one form Christmas Vacation...is that the same thing?

:)

2:20 PM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...how'd I do?

1.A Year Without A Santa Clause
2.Santa Clause is Comin’ to Town
3.Elf
4.How the Grinch Stole Christmas
5.Frosty The Snowman…BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!
6.Home Alone (Norm’s fav)
7.Nightmare Before Christmas
8.It’s a Wonderful Life
9.Merry Christmas Charlie Brown
10.National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

I thought they bonus was NL Christmas Vaca - but that was the only one I googled...tricky tricky CC! I won't give it away since I didn't know it on my own...

2:21 PM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAIT~!

#2 - is Rudolph...not Year W/O....

Which makes #1 - SC is comin' to Town...

Darn! I thought I did so good.

2:23 PM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

I was going to correct you but you posted again before I could! Good job. Did you google the bonus? I'm so funny "Couldn't you just die?"

2:48 PM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I arrived too late to compete ( I had all but 3,6,7,10). I didn't google them, I just went by memory.
I just wanted to suggest you do some Christmas squirrels on your blog!
We got your card, very nice! Wait until you get ours (and Kevin's holiday letter)

10:13 PM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Did Henlib say Christmas Squirrels?

Great minds think alike!

Great job on the trivia Folks! I am impressed! I will post all the answers at some point today.

9:06 AM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home