Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Have a Holly Jolly Tuesday!

It's amazing! Monday I was in a great mood and I am today as well! It must be b/c of all that I accomplished over the past few days!

Not only did I get all my Christmas shopping done this weekend, but I got to finally watch "Beowulf and Grendel", and got some housework and cooking done! I also worked a few hours Sunday at the library which always helps when you are spending money this time of year on presents! Last night I even did all my Christmas cards! Oh and I got my hair trimmed and colored after work yesterday so I will be all ready for the holidays! Yippee!!!

What's left? Wrapping and finishing a project for my roomates present. I am hoping to get some time to work on it when she will not be around. So far it is a surprise and I'd like to keep it that way!

OK. Deep breath. Lots of excitement going on in my head right now. I think it was the mention of Beowulf and Grendel...it was a good movie b/c the story is so compelling and timeless. Oh yeah, and Gerry Butler was in it which didn't hurt... Yeah, Gerry Butler...Huh? Oh sorry! OK, now I need to focus on the post of the day.

My parents sent me this forward yesterday and I thought it was a riot. Kinda keeps us in the same frame of mind as the contest I proposed. I hope everyone is hard at work on their submissions!

Anyway, have a laugh with these and have a Holly Jolly Tuesday!!!!


CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED:

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....
6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

OK...the whole office LOVED the Christmas Carols for the disturbed! Especially the psychologist!

1:21 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

BUT I hate you for:
1. Having all your Christmas shopping done.
and
B. Being in such a festive mood (because I am definitely NOT)

1:24 PM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee hee! That's awesome. And, yeah...I haven't done ANY Xmas prep this year, except listen to Xmas music. *sigh*

1:39 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

BTW - I watched the "Year Without a Santa Claus" with John Goodman last night...for about 30 minutes (it was all I could stand).
Can you say "Suck"?

1:44 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

The originals are always better Lamby! I dvr'd it, but I guess I can just delete it now huh? I wonder what Red Head thought?!

Hey, I started out not in the Christmas mood, but one day something hit me and I felt like the Grinch, you know, when his heart grew 3 sizes and then he had the strength of 10 Grinches(plus 2!)!!

I think it was the music that put me in such a good mood Amy!(that and that I got alot accomplished!) That always puts you in a good mood!

1:54 PM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home