Monday, December 04, 2006

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!


It has been squalling all morning today! I have been watching out my office window and it is so pretty. The nice thing about this kind of snow is that is doesn't accumulate or stick to the road. You get a dusting to cover the grass and then that's it. I love snow, and I love winter and I hope this weinter is better than last when it comes to skiing! The snow today is helping me get into the Christmas spirit a little too.

So the painting from the weekend was a success, Mom enjoyed her birthday celebration and our library dinner was AWESOME! We went to this really nice restaurant and we could order ANYTHING we wanted from the menu!! Including dessert and yeah, I had the creme broulee for dessert! Hey, we just followed the Librarian's lead! We had a great table and had so much fun.

I think tonight after work I may go get some shopping done. If I can hit two stores I can get a good chunk done in a short amount of time...as long as the weather doens't get any worse.

Want to pass some time and have a little fun? Try Celebmatch.com. You can find your best celebrity match or try your luck with certain celebrities using your birthdate and year. It's a riot. Here are some of my results:

Gerry Butler: 95% (Damn I wish these things meant something!)

Michael Rosenbaum: 62% (awwwww)

Hugh Jackman: 87% (yay! altho he really doesn't count b/c he is married!)

You can also try your luck with real life people, providing you know their birthdate and year.

Speaking of birthdates this was a funny blogthing:

If You Were Born in 2893...

Your Name Would Be: Galt Laif

And You Would Be: A Space Pirate
I would totally be a space Pirate! I am not sure I would wear that ouffit tho...especially after all the creme broulee I have eaten lately!!

Not sure what a Jone Holiday soda is, but this is definately my flavor:

You Are Pecan Pie Soda

Sweet, but totally nuts


Since I began this post the squalls have turned into a whiteout and traffic is slowly making it's way down the road. The Boss just came in from lunch and told me we're closing early and that we are getting a snow day...he was joking unfortunately!!! So here is a quiz to close up this wintery day in CC Land:
Your Christmas Song Is

Sleigh Ride

Outside the snow is falling
And friends are calling "You Hoo"
Come on, it's lovely weather
For a sleigh ride together with you

Sure, Christmas is great
But you just enjoy the long winter break!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so jealous.

2:32 PM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home