Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Whatever Wednesday's Hot or Not List

It's time once again for my HOT or NOT list! Here we go!

HOT: A handmade Skull and Crossbones hat.

NOT: K-Fed and Brittany. When it was announced that thery were getting a divorce I heard the world say "Yeah, so?"

NOT: Coworkers who are constantly talking about themselves and whining about their ailments. They play that card everytime they can't handle something. Then when you tell them that you really don't care b/c you've had enough of their bullshit, they seem confused and play the victim and expect everyone to feel sorry for them. The "Poor Me" game only works so many times! Ever heard of The Boy (or girl in this case) who cried wolf?

HOT: Pink jeweled Flamingo pins!

HOT: Sting's new "Songs's from the Labrynth" album. It's a very thoughtful, beautiful album. (if you're partial to 17th century music composed by John Dowland and performed on the lute)

NOT: When you work your ass of for someone and they are still not satisfied. Especially when you are helping the department out and that is not your priority since you don't work in that department in the first place!

HOT: Having more than one reason to go shopping for clothes: "I dropped a size and need new clothes b/c nothing fits me!" and "I am going to California in two weeks and need a new outfit."

NOT: When the honest and trustworthy candidate you voted for loses the Congressional seat to a cheating lying ass. If you are not going to research and look at candidates based on their records and issues (regardless of party lines) then you shouldn't vote! Voting based on ridiculous mudslinging political ads and mailings is an uneducated way to make important decisions. “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.” Theodore Roosevelt

HOT: The fact that you still read this blog over a year after I started it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:16 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Add to # 7: "AND I got an Old Navy gift card for my birthday"...also a reason that shopping for new clothes is "HOT"

1:18 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

yeah lamby! 3 reasons! I was going to say that but I think I mentioned it yesterday.

1:26 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol, too bad about Meier but it wasn't just the negative advertising.I know many republicans who are tired of the war and want a change.I think he would have won if the war was over. As a parent of 3 boys, I want the war over and I did not vote republican this year! Of course, my candidate didn't win either.

4:36 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa...we have a first I believe....

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the author.

what is this all about!

I wish I could go shopping with you - new clothes are fun!

5:08 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home