Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday

Here I am back at work. How melancholy I look... haha! I love using the timer to take pics. You never know what you are going to get.


I was downloading pics form the weekend and decided to take these I have included. Tomorrow I will phave pics from the Spooktacular weekend. I am waiting for Kim to send me one that is comepletey hysterical.

This weekend is Halloween and I have lost my steam for it. I really have no interest in worrying about a costume or where I will go out. I almost feel like staying home and watching scary movies or something. Maybe I will get my will back, but for today, I feel as tho Halloween is so close now that I have no time to get a costume together.

For days like this, I have this little fella on my desk. I found the Flamingo nicknack in Myrtle this summer and it was so perfect. I made a little sign for him to remind me to stay motivated. So far, he sits there very quietly, and has not spoken to me. I guess the sign is working for him! (I am joking about the flamingo talking to me fr those of you who are not aware of WONDERFALLS...but Tabbi and Ari know what I'm talkin' about!)



Tune in tomorrow for pics from my weekend adventures! Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should be Rachel Ray for Halloween.You could wear an apron. Or you could be "The Bat", remember "when if flies, someone dies"!!
Looking forward to your "rocking" blog tommorow!

6:48 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

That pix is actually pretty good! ;P I so liked Wonderfalls. Damn Fox for cancelling it.

11:11 AM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home