Friday, October 13, 2006

Freaky Friday the 13th!

Well Yippee!! It's Friday!!! Oh and it's the 13th! Spooky! Here are a few random things to brighten your day.

Firstly, Maintenance Man "Al" was supposed to be over to set traps, but Decon up at 4:30 pm yesterday. When I arrived home (at 5:30pm) he had not done so. I marched over and told him I thought we had an appointment at 4:30, to which he looked at his watch and grunted something like "OH! I'm sorry. I will come over right now and do that for you". I explained to him that I slept on the couch the previous night because it was so loud etc, and then he tells me the lady next door had a mouse in her townhouse...Hmmm...I guess I am not making this up after all huh? My worry is that we have an infestation, tho they sound bigger than field mice...hopefully we are not dealing with rats of some kind (Henlib!!) So now we wait a few days and see if the Decon does the trick. Henlib feels that PieHole is behind the whole scam, I tend to agree, however I have a different post for that subject planned!




I received this "THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO SAY OUT LOUD AT WORK" email from Lamby this morning. This note was attached...my sister knows me too well!

"CC,
These were from Tabbi...now I don't want to put any ideas in your head...you can THINK them...but don't SAY them at work!!!
Lamby"

Out of a list of 40, these were my favorites and I can see myself sayingthem at my work becasue they are so perfect for many of my situations :)

  1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
  2. How about never? Is never good for you?
  3. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see itmy way.
  4. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
  5. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.
  6. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
  7. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
  8. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
  9. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
  10. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
  11. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
  12. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
  13. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
  14. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
  15. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
  16. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
  17. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.


And now something spooky for Friday the 13th:


If I were to ever have a cat, a black cat would be it. (begin CC's animal voice): "This kittay is so nice. Wook at dem big bootiful eyes. Hims is not spooky, hims just wants some wuv I think!"

Yeah the cat pic was not spooky, but I bet you think my crazy animal voice was! Hey whatever! My job here is done!:)

Have a Amazing weekend y'all! Lamby and I are going shoe shopping Saturday! YAY!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Yup, It's Friday the 13th...I generally do not put much stock in such things...but here's how my day has gone so far:
1. Dog is sick.
2. Fell down the porch steps, landed on my ass.
3. Major work problem...servers in Buffalo down due to power outages, so no one can access their courses.
4. Car at repair shop, mechanic just called, you guessed it...large repair bill!
AND it is only just past noon!

12:28 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger tabbi said...

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

12:33 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Oy! I hope Lamby's day gets better. Mine just started late--b/c I couldn't get up. Bah.

1:36 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

5. Bend my fingernail backwards - OUCH!
6. Had no time for lunch so I bought what turned out to be the nastiest cup of coffee imaginable!YUK!

But things are improving...servers are back up before the weekend!

3:35 PM, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too many freaks, not enough circuses. You have no idea what this means until you see what I see at work everyday!! ( I don't mean my coworkers, I mean my patient's parents). Hope you have not seen any Norwegian Rats lately.

11:25 PM, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CC and I agree on the Tabbi list - my current (meaning Friday)favorite is "Sarcasm is just one more service we offer". Lamby31's list forgot to include me whining to her at work and MC following her around asking "How do I do that?" for the umpteenth time? Thank God for CC and rummage sales!

12:09 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home