Sunday, October 01, 2006

Q and A Meme

I swiped this Q and A Meme from Amy's blog the other day. It's a long one, but I haven't posted this week at all so this should make up a bit! SO...here are my answers.


1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Student Loans! Especially when it seems you are paying them for NO REASON!!!!

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? I think that dinner can be romantic anywhere if you want it to be.

3. Last time you puked from Drinking? about 5 years ago...one shot of kamakazee was all I had and it was BAD ...apparently they are made differently in Cleveland.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? People actually do that?

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher? Kindergarten was Mrs. Christman, First grade was Mrs. Spofford I think.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Resting at home and getting rid of this FREAKING cold!

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Archaeologist/explorer, Fashion Designer, Movie star, Filthy rich.

8. How many colleges did you attend? 1 but if we count the classes I just took last year online then 2

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? It's black, it's new and it has a tiny red pinstripe in it that matches my RED SHOES :)

10. Favorite singer in 5th grade? I really didn't have one. I liked a lot of different music and still do.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone too, where and who would it be?I don't know, but anywhere my friends and family could be in close proximity would be great.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Oh crap.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I just want to feel better and tomorrow is Friday!

14. Favorite style of Underwear: Bikini I guess. Simple, comfy and practical.


15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex? boxers or boxer briefs (agree with you Amy)

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise? Cleaning the tub and shower

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? Sure, but I would RATHER volunteer at a museum.

18. Get up early or sleep in? Sleeping in isn't what it used to be. I can't seem to sleep past 8:30 or 9am, and that REAREY happens but if I had to choose sleeping in wins hands down.

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? That's a stupid question.

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? If I tell everyone a secret then it wouldn't be a secret anymore!

22. Your Favorite Lunch Meat? Roast Beef, but I don't eat sandwiches much.

23. What do you get every time you go into a Walmart? (Ok so this wasn't the question, but it didn't make sense so I changed it to Walmart) I guess I look at the cheap DVDs but I don't get one everytime I am there, actually rarely!

24. Beach Or Lake? Love 'em both!

25. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? Nope. Marriage can be good, sometimes it isn't and if I find the person I want to marry then that will be great. If not, it doesn't make me less of a person because I am not married.

26. Who do you stalk on myspace? My Space is for children.

27. Favorite Guilty Pleasure? My PS2

28. Favorite Movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Poop in The Tree

29. Cowboys or Indians? Depends on my mood that day.

30. Cops or Robbers? I was usually the cop and my brother Mark was the robber. Just because his skateboard was faster than my hotwheels and I could never catch him. Cheater!:)

31. Do you cheer for the bad guy? Exhibit A: LEX LUTHOR!!!!

32. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Oh God, this again? I think I will turn that question on to you blog readers out there. Comment on it and we'll go with whoever I get the most of.

33. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be? I don't watch LOST so I don't know enough to say and I haven't found a character on TV to resemble me at all really. If I could PLAY any role I would say a kickass girl like Buffy, Nikita (le Femme Nikita) or Dark Angel.

34. What do you want when you are sick? To feel better, as quickly as possible.

35. Who from High School would you like to run into? Anyone. It's always good to remenisce a bit and see where people are now.

36. What radio station is your car tuned into right now? I have classic rock mostly on my saved stations but I don't listen to the radio much b/c I am usually rockin' out to one of my fabulous cds.

37. Stiffler or Oz? Amy wondered if this was Oz from Buffy, if it is I agree with her. I Heart Oz too!!!

38. Norm or Cliff? Neither. They are old and sit on a bar stool all day drinking beer...

39. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? I watched the Cosby show when I was younger, The simpsons is funny but I dont like either so much as to pick one from the other.

40. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? I have no regrets.

41. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? The kitchen? No, because everyone thinks that I know everything about what goes on in there because of my proximity. I actually have a sign that I pull out when people ask me questions about the kitchen...it simply says "I DON"T KNOW" and I hold it up whilst continuing my work, they laugh and then I put it away.

42. If you could get away with it who would you kill and how? It would have to be a guiltless crime as well, you know like having my memory erased of the deed...and I think we all know who's name would be on the contract...PieHole.

43. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Anne Curry, Sting, Angelina Jolie, Gerry Butler, Grissom from CSI, or Zahi Hawass.

44. What famous person would you like to sleep with? Hey, I am not that kind of girl! Unless we are talking about Gerry Butler... We're talking about Gerry Butler right?


45. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No , but after watching various Fire Marshall Bill Skits, I am tempted to try it out! "Let me show you something!!!"

46. Last book you read for real? Flood Tide, by Clive Cussler

47. Do you have a teddy bear? Yes, he's in my closet with a few other animals I just can't get rid of. He went to college with me. His name is Bruce...Deidre if you are reading this I know you just said "Brucey" and died laughing. That is NOT funny!:)

48. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth? In a stream on a hike in the middle of the woods.

49. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Monteray

50. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? I need a carrer and would like a relationship so I guess I will take whatever comes first!

51. Do you go to church? a few times a month, but not every sunday. to be honest, Church has been a constant struggle for me lately.

52. Pencil or Pen? depends on the work.

53. How many jobs have you had? 10 I think (counting summer jobs).

54. What do you want to achieve in life? Contentment, health, and enough coin to be a little adventurous.


Sorry I have been MIA lately with the blogging. Not only has work been extremely busy implementing this new system, but I have had two back to back colds/viruses and have been miserable. Taking some drugs and hoping this last one will run it's course quickly and be the end of any sickness for awhile. Over a month is too much time lost to feeling ill. I hope to be back to my normal silliness soon!

Have a great weekend!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Dude, I was wondering what's been up w/ you lately. Loved your answers on the Q&A (but MySpace isn't for kids--I'm on there!) Hope you feel better. Here's some vitamin C *tosses them to CC* (I don't want to get sick again!)

3:42 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

You definitely need a stash of VO and sweet vermouth...If a Manhatten can't cure it, at least it can help you forget that you feel like crap!
Hope you are feeling better...we miss you!!!

10:07 AM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brucey is very funny! Sorry you aren't feeling up to par. Love and diamonds baby...love and diamonds

7:44 AM, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home