Tuesday, September 19, 2006

AVAST, YE!!!


Today be International Talk like a Pirate Day!

In celebration I have collected some fun websites as well as some of me favorite pirate pictures!



The First thing ye must do is visit the official Talk like a Pirate Day Website! Learn Pirate Lingo, play pirate games and have a little fun Matey!



Another fun site with some silly pirate games is The Pirate's Realm. The Lego Treasure Hunt be hard, but fun!

Looking to host a Pirate Themed party? Sail on over to Dead men tell No Tales and Billy Bones will take care of ya!


How about heading over to The Goonies.org for some info on the movie, a bit of nostalgia and some new stuff that has been happening down at the Goondocks! One of me favorites is the movie locations section!!



Of course there is always Pirates of the Caribbean. Even tho the market is saturated and the horrific renderings of tie in merchandise (in my opinion) has tainted the franchise, Noone can resist a little Jack Sparrow!

"Now, bring me that horizon!!...Drink up me Hearties, Yo Ho!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - did you happend to catch Wife Swap last night? I don't watch it, but was flipping through the channels waiting for the Studio 60 show to come on and stopped on WS for a second...

There was a family in the swap that lived like pirates! NO JOKE! They had the flag outside there house and kept saying they live the pirate life. Of course, not watching but 4 minutes of the show, I am not sure what that all means/entails. I know the family they swapped with didn't like them very much.

Anyway, I totally thought of you and when reading the post today - thought last night's show was very appropriate.

2:14 PM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Yeay! Talk like a Pirate Day!

7:45 PM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

There really IS a day for everything... ;P

10:54 AM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home