Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Whatever Wednesday!

Hello all and welcome to Wednesday! Thankfully it is a short week due to the Monday holiday. I have a few things plus a new face recognition celebrity that I got yesterday while playing around.

  • Firstly, Amy wanted me to place the face recognition link on my sidebar. You can find it underneath Wiccachicky's blog link. Have fun! And don't forget to share your results!!! Speaking of results...here's the latest. I must say that my nephews will appreciate this one!
  • This September and October I REALLY want to get out there and do some hiking in these wonderful Adirondack mountains. I used to go alot, but as time goes on you fill your time with other things or the people you now hang with aren't into real hiking. I need new hiking boots too. I laughed at this one Sports store near me b/c they had about 7 pair of hiking shoes to choose from where the men had about 25 ...6 were sneaker type hikers and only one pair was a hiking boot. BOOT is the key people. I do not intend to be walking along a flat well groomed trail, I am talking REAL hiking, following markers, sweating your ass off, hard work climbing hiking! I am hoping that ntoher store I have in mind will be able to accomodate me. Girls can be bad ass hikers too ya know!!
  • I guess I can't win. I have stress dreams about my day job and now I am having stress dreams about my evening job! Yea the library! Here I was happy that it was NOT stressful, but last night I had a dream where I would check in and shelve books and within a second of me turning around the stack had grown three times the size it had been. It kept doing that. It was just crazy and I don't know what I had that dream. I kept waking up and trying to shake myself out of it, but the dream kept continuing and the same things kept happening! Why can't I have that dream that I had the other night where Anthony Keidis let me use his cell phone, bought me dinner and then gave me two tickets to that night's Chili Pepper Concert??
  • This weekend will hopefully be the weekend to organize my closets. I was supposed to do that when I did the major cleaning but I was so thorough with the cleaning I didn't have time to do my closets. It's a good thing that I have a TON of clothes to get rid of b/c simplifying is my deal lately. I have way too much crap I never wear/can't wear/don't wanna wear. Going from a size 10 to a size 8 within the last year is exciting, although I am afraid I will have nothing to wear! Literally! I can't get rid of everything at once b/c I can't afford to replace everything all at once. I am beginning to look like the bag lady b/c my clothes are a size too big and just hang off me. I need shoes too...but who doesn't right? I actually need a new pair of boots (like combat but not as butchy, think more along the lines of The Avengers)... and shoes for work and hiking boots and...ARGH! Where is a Sugar Daddy when you need one!!! hahhaha!
  • I updated My 2006 List a few weeks ago and I think I need to reassess and add/delete again. That list seems to keep me focused on doing little things for myself right now so that those long term goals of mine (whatever they may be today) don't seem so daunting.

Well, that's all from here for Whatever Wednesday. I hope you are all having a good week!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before you toss your clothes - think about the ones you LOVE and just don't fit anymore. I lost a BUNCH of weight after the tonsils came out last year and ended up having my fav stuff altered. It saved a lot of money, rather than buying new clothes.

Also - if you have dressy dresses & such there is a charity called Cinderella's Closet (I think that's the name) that takes them and gives them to under privileged girls so they can go to the prom.

Also! Update me too! – Cross off: Visit home just to visit - not to run around like a loon and squeeze in 100 things around a family function
I went home in August for a weekend!

Cross off: Sign up to help the Special Olympics this summer
I signed up! Althought no one has contacted me. =(

I dropped out of book club until February of next year b/c I am reading books about baby & pregnancy…oh and Wicked (the story of the Wicked Witch of the West before the house fell on her!)

Cross off: Hook the camera printer up to the computer

I did it!

1:53 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Ok Red I'll update your list!...probably tomorrow!

Not many of my clothes are of the quality that they can be tailored...and add to it that most of them I have had for over 6 years and it is just time to get rid of them!

I don't throw out my clothes anyway, I see who in my family wants them and then I either donate them to the rummage sales at my Church or the Historical society.

3:19 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Hey,C.C., Can't you cross off #14 (travel somewhere new)...wouldn't the SC trip count there?

12:05 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Lamby, that was my 4th trip down to Myrtle. 2 in college (JR and Sr years, then once with Ari about 5 years ago then with the girls this year) Still a great vacation but nothing new there!

12:08 PM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home