Thursday, March 09, 2006

CC's 2006 List

OK. Here it is! I will add and hopefully cross off things as I go. Speaking of crossing things off, I have noticed that people (I think JennJr does this from time to time) can show things like they were crossed out in their blog, like a word with a line thru it. How do I do that?

You will notice I have a link to the list on my sidebar for easy access.



CC’s 2006 list (in no particular order)

  1. Find a new job with better pay, work and growth potential
  2. Go to a beach for a week Myrtle Beach SC Baby!!!
  3. Organize my room
  4. Lose 15 lbs Exercise more regularly
  5. Pass my Math class Pass it? I got an A!!!
  6. Set a Time-Line for School LIFE. (I have to know what I DEFINATELY want before I go back to school!) Making Progress here!
  7. Play volleyball
  8. Meet MORE new people I have met some great people at the library!(
  9. Pay off my debts -Getting Close and doing really well keeping on schedule!!!
  10. Go visit the girls in NYC
  11. Go see Egyptian exhibit in Albany
  12. Learn to jet ski and/or rock climb
  13. Have a party
  14. Travel someplace new Even tho I had been to San Fran before, and Myrtle Beach, I did see some new things and go to some new places!

Hmmmmm... I feel better already!

Like this idea? Make a list of your own!

ADDITIONS:

15. Write a letter to Dr. Zahi Hawass (added 4/7/06)

16. Go visit a local art gallery (4/7/06) Does a private Pottery Gallery count? I think so!(

17. Do some hiking this summer/fall: Poko Moonshine, Good Luck Lake etc. (5/15/06) Christine and I took in Panther Mountain in early October! Beautiful views...big spider!!!

18. Attend Pirate's Weekend in Alex Bay! (Arrggh! 5/15/06) Due to the fact that with all the POTC2 Hullaballo, I decided to nix this from the list. Everyone's too obsessed with pirates now anyway and it's not as much fun anymore!!! (8/15/06)

19. Simplify, de-clutter and organize my spaces 8/14/06)Man did I clean house (and work!) Still some more to do but I really got rid of a TON of stuff!

9 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

To mark what I started with here is the original list so I can track my progress:

Find a new job that pays better
Go to a beach for a week
Organize my room
Lose 15 lbs/Exercise moreregularly
Pass my Math class
Set a Time-Line for School
Play volleyball
Meet new people
Pay off my debts
Go visit the girls in NYC
Go see Egyptian exhibit in Albany Learn to jet ski
Learn to Rock Climb
Have a party
Travel someplace new

11:34 AM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you post my list?

I don't have a blog - but it's nice to have it somewhere public where I can feel more accountable to it...

3:23 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Here it is March 20th, 11 days after posting this list and I am already starting on the road to accomplishing a few of these.

#4 Lose/Exercise regularly: I am starting a exercise regimine today after work and implementing the "smaller portions, no seconds, no snacking after 7pm" rules!

#5 Pass my Math Class: I got the good word yesterday that I scored a 100 on my second test!!! So far so good!

#8 Meet New People: I may have made a contact this weekend to meet someone new...we'll see how that goes.:)

Gotta start someplace!!! Right?

2:50 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

#4 I am on my third week of working out (3x's a week). Actually this week I will be doing 4 days! I am enjoying it and my energy level (and mood) is soo much better. I knew it would be but I needed to get motivated!

#3 This weekend my plan is to completely rip apart my room to organize and clean. I will be chucking alot of stuff and simplifying. I will be spendig all day Saturday and Sunday adn doing a thorough job of it! I cannot wait! It will feel great!

#5 I have gotten 2 more 100's in Math: 1 ona quiz and one on a test! I am over halfway done now!

#12 I may have the opportunity to take a beginner lesson in rock climbing. I will be looking into that today and will keep you posted.

2:07 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Still working out 3-4 x's a week, not losing anything but not gaining either!! Starting "Billy's Bootcamp" this week with Billy Blanks. I am hoping it will kick my ass!

I did rip my room apart two weeks ago and got it organized! I have one closet I didn't get to all the way, but 5 hours was enough that day!!! Threw out a bunch of crap. Even all my black T-shirts!!! Seriously having withdrawal!!! I will buy more, those were faded!! Hahahah!

Made plans to go see the Egyptian exhibit in Albany for the first weekend in May with Pinky. So excited!

10:28 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Black t-shirts eh? Any specifics on what's on them (funny sayings, pictures, etc)?...I am intrigued.
"hkzooaak" (the ZOO!)

2:30 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

In Response to Amy: they are just black t-shirts. I wear a lot of black...so after a while they fade etc and I had to throw them out and got buy new ones. I am working on adding some more color to my wardrobe (maybe I should add that to my list!!) but I will always love wearing black:) I do have one black shirt with a pic of the Goonies on it tho!

2:37 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Update!! Well that closet I hadn't gone thru yet, I went thru it this past weekend. It is now organized to the point where some MAJOR sorting can happen. That's anohter project in itself tho: Pictures, old bills etc. I won't even tell you how much crap I threw out!!! So #3 is done

This weekend (If all goes as planned) I will be heading to the capital of our fine state to see an Egyptian Exhibit. #11 on my list!!

Finally #5 will be completed. I have an A right now in my Math class and the final beigins tomorrow. I am confident that I will definately pass this class!!! Hey, an A in Math??? That is a HUGE accomplishment for me!!!!

1:15 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Well folks I submitted my Math final today. If I get a 70 I still get an A (according to my calculations) and right now there were 4 questions I couldn not figure out so I may have an 80 on the final. It really cracks my mirror, ya know? I mean 4 lousy quetions and I worked on them FOREVER last night when I did my double checking and still could not get the answers! Math FREAKING sucks. It just frustrates the crap out of me!!!

#11: Albany Museum can be crossed off...(If I knew how to do that crossing out thing!!!) I went on Saturday with Pinky and Mom and Dad. It was really great. I find that no matter how many books I have, it's never the same until you are in the same room surrounded by beautiful Egyptian artifacts. I was awestruck, even with this small but really amazing exhibit as well ast he Museums general collection. Being that close to such amazing artistry from thousands of years ago is just incredible. Everytime I get to experience it I fall in love all over again.

12:29 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home