Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Signs

This morning Lamby sent me a few emails that actually made me laugh! Me laughing doesn't seem like much of a big deal, but the last few days as you all have seen, I have had the 'tude worthy of the title "Evil Bitch-Monster from Hell". I normally only go thru these phases every few months and unfortunately this is one of them.

Feeling a bit better today, I decided to post these pics from Lamby. Signs that actually occured and signs that were made up. I picked my favorites and thought I would share.

These are actual signs found in people's travels:


It's like that one time where I meant to say "Put the past behind you" and I ended up saying "Put the past in the behind". It's all in the translation!


Wow! That is an extreme hazard!!!


Don't drink while you are making signs either! Your tax $$ at work!


Where was this sign when I was little? Mom and Dad could have saved a boatload!!




Here's a few creative souls who make us wish these signs were out there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Hey man, where's the munchies?


That is just genius right there! Stool samples. That's a riot!


Oh God Yes!! Seriously people, Speedos should be outlawed unless you are an olympic swimmer!!!



Ah-Ha! I knew it!!!! I knew the makers of Spam were hiding something!!! It's like when Buffy worked for the "Doublemat Palace". tee-hee. This is by far my favorite of the bunch!

These made me smile, I hope they do the same for you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

hahahahaha...those are great! I have a bunch of photos from Japan with poorly translated English signs. They are actually quite common.

12:11 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Love the SPAM one too...even though my Dad works for the company that makes SPAM (ye-uck!). Love also the fart one, that cracked me up! Crazy. Good to see you laughing today...

1:39 PM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home