Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just for Shirts and Giggles!

Lamby and I were getting a little silly and discussing possible options for Anti-PieHole T-shirts last night. These are a few designs I came up with today. I am trying to keep them "family friendly" just in case we actually get a chance to make up actual T-shirts for the whole fam damily!!!

T-shirt A:


T-shirt B:



T-Shirt C:


Of course I came up with some others with the help of this cool website called Sloganizer.

"It must be PieHole"

"PieHole, spice up your life!"

"PieHoletastic"

"PieHole? You bet!"

"Don't get in the way of PieHole!"

"PieHole, your family will love you"

"Hhhmmmmm...PieHole"

"Do you know PieHole?"

"PieHole never sleeps"

"What is PieHole?"

"Thanks, PieHole."


That was fun! If I ever get a PieHole original T-shirt made, I will be sure to post a pic of it here! tee-hee

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I think the fire one is my favorite! :)

7:08 PM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about:

Piehole...it's what for breakfast.

(a small country could feed off her for weeks ya know)

9:59 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

I like the "It must be PieHole" (thereby placing all blame!) AND PieHoletastic. Hahahaha!

1:57 PM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home