Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ready for a change

Well, I got my hair cut, and I mean cut! I went in expecting to get a trim and a color and I came out with long layers and highlights!!! Imagine my surprise when I looked at 4-6 inch peices of hair falling as she cut my hair. The Horror!! I think it came out good tho, it's new and different for me and I miss my long hair, but I'll get used to it! Carolyn got a new do as well with some color and a trim! Here are some pics!

Me and my new do. I think it looks better in person than in the pic, but I think you get the idea.


Here we are with our new doos figuring out the camera timer!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you both look great! I think you look younger with the bangs andlayers.Its hard to see the highlights in the photos you will have to come in person so we can check it out!!
Your favorite northcountry family

4:27 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

I think you look FAB! Love the cut & color. It's sassy...whoo hoo!

6:35 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

You both look super! I love the bangs and layers! (It is hard to see the highlights with the lighting). You are inspiring me to try something different...

6:06 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

You think it's short now? lol. My hair hasn't been that long since high school! :) It looks fabo!

8:52 AM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!

I can't believe you think it's short...although I come with my own hair baggage after taking off 11 inches!

Post some before pics! The afters look great!

(and I love the shirt! LOL)

10:47 AM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home