Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Whatever Wednesday

Here are some random thoughts for the day: The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

THE GOOD:
I have made plans to travel to Myrtle Beach, SC with my sister Kathy and her two daughters. Alysa has a dance competition and so Erin and I will beach it and explore during the day. I am really excited b/c we are going for a full week. I haven't been in a few years. Also what's exciting is that my friend Ari will be vacationing there the same time and Red Head lives in Wilmington which is very close by. It's going to be a great week and I can't wait to catch up with Ari and Red Head. I am really looking forward to spending time with Kathy and the girls since I don't usually get to spend lots of time with them normally! Yippee!! July 22-29th! Sun and Fun for me!!

THE BAD
I have been a bad seed today. I seem to have a wicked streak in me today. I am getting so tired of the lack of work around here that I get my stuff done and then mess around blogging or emailing. I need a new job with some promise and opportunity! Please send me a job that is challenging and busy!!!! I HATE BEING IDLE. You know what they say: "Idle hands are the Devil's workshop". Today I think I can plead innocent to any charges b/c the Devil made me do it!!!

THE UGLY
Unfortunately being in the mood I am in from lack of work and challenges, my mind wanders and I begin to think that maybe I am the one who is psychotic. OK not really but: Have you ever hated someone so much that if you were given the chance (and ONLY if you were given this chance) to kill that person without consequence OR concience, you'd do it? Now I am not saying I have Homocidal tendencies b/c I know that there is no crime without consequence or concience. I guess this is my ugly way of dealing with my feelings towards PieHole. I often hope that she will get what she deserves sooner rather than later. It bothers me that she brings out this agressive violent reaction in me. I am sure everyone has thought these things from time to time. It's just entertaining the thought, I could never actually hurt another living thing...except a spider 'cause they all deserve to die if they come near me!

Well that was heavy for a Whatever Wednesday huh? On a lighter note, how about something fun? A quiz perhaps?

Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman

"I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"


Yay that was fun! I hope you all have a great Whatever Wednesday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I don't think you're horrible b/c of your feelings twds PieHole. We all have someone we can't stand. I'm sure she pushes your buttons on purpose too, so what does that say about her.
Chin up, you're a wonderful person & we all luvya!

5:53 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Yeah, your feelings are perfectly normal given the emotional and psychological stress she's put you under. I never feel like killing people per se, but I do hope they disappear and I never see them again. A more passive aggressive approach, I know...

9:34 AM, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home