Thursday, February 02, 2006

Words of Wisdom

Here is a little wisdom I received in an email entitled "Zen Philosophy" from my sister Linda. I have put together the ones I felt were the best and most relevent. Enjoy!

  • Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
  • Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
  • If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
  • If you lend someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
  • If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
  • Good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
  • Never miss a good chance to shut up.
  • There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".
  • No matter what happens, somebody wil find a way to take it too seriously.

Now I shall post a quiz that I stole from Wiccachicky so that Beth (you Big Geek) can see what yarn she is!

You are Mohair
You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with

others, doing your share without being too

weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely

refuse to change your position once it is

set, but that's okay since you are good at

covering up your mistakes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I think it's appropriate that you're mohair. And, JennJr too. I think it's also apropo that wicca & I are the same yarn as well.
Check out my meme today. I'd LOVE to see your answers. :o)

3:23 PM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home