Tuesday, January 24, 2006



A spot of tea with Spike and Giles. I love this pic and have been wanting to post it so here it is. Those of you who are Buffy fans will appreciate it I am sure!

So it's Tuesday and I am moving forward with another class. Yes, I got an A in my English Lit and now I am moving on to a Financial Math course. I don't have my textbook yet until the weekend so I am hoping they won't jump right in today! I am a bit scared but I do math all day (GASP!)and I am hoping that this will not be too intimidating for me being Arithmaphobic. HA! I wonder if there really is a a fear of Math? I am sure it would be cooler sounding that what I came up with!

In other news, have you ever had one of those days where you just wonder what will happen next b/c it's been so bizaar already? The receptionist was having phone system troubles this am and they call me, two copiers out of 4 have gone down and they call me, and then I run into icky married guy (who I briefly mentioned in a post on 10/19/05)who insists that he will get me to go out with he and his crew again eventually (ewwww!! Not on his life!!!). God I feel like I need to take a shower now and cleanse myself of that encounter. The story in short is: He asked me to come out with his wife and their friends/family about 6 months after I started working here (last April or so). Carolyn came with b/c I didn't want to go alone and the atmosphere was weird. He ignored his wife and was sitting so close to me that he might as well have been on my lap! His brother in law called me "Hot Girl" in front of his wife among other odd things that were said and done. I finally excused myself (and Carolyn) to go to the Ladies room where we decided that some weird swingers thing was going on and we bolted. It was creepy and weird, hence me not wanting to ever speak to him again!

So what will happen next today? Well, the copier guy got here and was flirting up a storm with me. He needs to stop. It's getting as old as he is! Just fix the damn copiers and get out! I have work to do! I guess I am definately in for a strange day.

My roomate has a head cold and a bunch of people at work are sick including my boss and I am starting to feel like I am getting something but I am fighting it like there is no tomorrow. I have a great weekend planned and being sick is NOT an option! My brother is coming in from San Fran. on Friday and if all goes well, all of my brothers and sisters will be together in one place at the same time over the weekend! That is a huge feat for 7 siblings especially since lately it's hard to get everyone together even once a year for our 4th of July Party. I am hoping my 3 brothers will all be at my parent's house Friday for dinner b/c I don't get to see them as much as my sisters! Having a big family has it's headaches, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

And now for something completly random:

A movie quote from Ocean's Twelve

"Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why."

[walks off]

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Well, on the one hand, you have to think it's cool that someone's hitting on you. The downside being the creepy part. :) I LOVE the picture and am totally stealing it.

8:16 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

True, at least I know I am still alive right? :) Yeah, he's creepy, but I could probably kick his ass!
Help yourself to the pic! That's why it's up! I am glad you liked it!

12:43 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home