Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'll tell you no lies

So here are the questions I have received and my answers:


Anonymous said...
Is is true that you are actually jealous of piehole because she is prettier and more popular than you?


You caught me! Am I that transparant? I mean, how am I supposed to compete with this?






Wiccachicky said...

What is your dream vacation?
A Two week vacation to Egypt complete with a cruise down the Nile from Cairo, stopping at all the landmarks: Karnak, Valley of the Kings, Luxor etc. A close second (and probably much safer) would be a Castle Tour of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.

What's the best book you've ever read and why?
I don't have a favorite book really, I have actually just begun to enjoy reading over the past 7 years, but I love historical fiction and classics. It's strange b/c I am a late bloomer in this area! Any suggestions would be great!

Who was your favorite mutant freak on Smallville?
Oh! Oh! Lex Luthor is technically a meteor freak b/c he is super intelligent and bald since the accident! But I will be nice and pick another: I think I liked Tina Greer. She was a shapeshifter and that is cool. Grossest would be that Bug Boy one who was molting! That was disgusting!


Amy said...
Your celeb dream boyfriend/date?

Gerry Butler is the one. He was the first to come to mind and once I thought of him I could hardly think of anyone else!!

The two back ups I finally came up with (after pondering for a long time) would be: Michael Rosenbaum (he's fun and hot!) or Pierce Brosnan (He is sooo sexy).

# of guys you've kissed?

Hmmm...I am a selective kisser. Not many have had the chance. Ice Queen? No. I am elusive... tee-hee:)

Dream job (education, etc, not a factor)?
The Curator or Egyptian Antiquities at the Metropolitan Museum, NY, NY. Yeah, that would be AMAZING!

Big Geek Said...

do you have big boobs?

"STOP! ABSOLUTELY!"


Anonymous said...
Who is your favorite pirate? Fictional and nonfictional? Best out of both?

Calico Jack, (John Rackham), the pirate Captain of the ship Adventure around 1717-1720. He was a crazy colorful man and also a harbinger of the famous female pirates: Anne Bonney and Mary Read! He was hanged for his crimes of piracy at Gallows Point, Port Royal.
Favorite Fictional: One Eyed Willie from The Goonies of course!! But Captain Jack Sparrow has got to be the best pirate I have ever seen! Well, the hottest anyway. "But you cheated!!" "PIRATE!!!"
Best out of both: Well there is nothing like a real Pirate I guess, and truth is stranger than fiction. AARRGGHH!



So I guess that's that. I will take more questions if any others spring to mind. This was fun and I got some great questions. I hope you all enjoyed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Tina was a good one - though I really started to get annoyed with all the pseudo-lesbian stalker freaks obsessed with Lana. Tina was just the start of a very weird trend in that direction.

11:33 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

I agree. She was definately a trend starter, but I did like the fact that she could change shape. Bug Boy, Ultra-strength guys, Shaky guy etc were all kind of lame meteor freak characteristics I thought.

3:56 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home