Thursday, January 05, 2006

Spike-tacular Thursday


In honor of Spike, my favorite Buffy bad-boy, I am rebeling against the system in his fashion today. You should try it too! It could be fun!

Today, like Spike, I will do as I want, not as I'm told, plus maybe a few other things that sound like rebelious fun.

I will do the minimum today (which probably is more than other people's minimum...haha)

I will raise my eyebrow at people menacingly throughout the day to see their reaction.

I will speak in my english accent whenever the mood strikes me.

I will laugh maniacally without warning.

I will formulate an elaborate evil plan to take out my enemies.

I will utilize British slang such as "Wanker", "Shite", "Crikey" and "Bloody" among others, in my communications.

I will nickname myself in the spirit of "William The Bloody" (and I will be taking suggestions for a good moniker in the comments section)

I will play my music loudly and proudly (especially my Billy Idol's Greatest Hits! Yeah!!!)

And if you don't like it, you can sod off!!

What will you do to rebel today?


4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

CC the Crazy? Sorry, that's the only moniker I've got now. I don't know if I've got anything in me to rebel. If I do, it's swear words. It's all cloudy & just makes me want to curl up & lie in bed. Bleagh.

2:00 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

That's funny! I was thinking Carol the Crazy! Swear away, especially if you can do it in British slang!! It will get better Amy. Just hang in there! :)

2:13 PM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a garbage pail kid named "Creepy Carol"??

2:14 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Ooooo...can I play? I just told off several people at Home Depot. So unlike me.

4:11 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home