Monday, December 19, 2005

Mad Eye Moody Monday!!!

Do I feel as tho I have been shoved in a trunk and an evil minion of the Dark Lord has taken my place? Well, not exactly! I just liked the sound of it!

Yes, I finally saw Harry Potter 4 this weekend. This was not mty favorite book and I know in the films they cannot include everything, but personally I feel that the Weasely twins were not in it as much as they could have been. Rita Skeeter was extrememly slimy and thankfully not in it as much as she was in the book. I have to say they were sexing it up a bit and contrary to popular belief, tho I love (certain) bald guys, Voldemort is NOT my new boyfriend!!!! Just want to put that out there ahead of time! He was wickedly terrible! Overall it was OK. A bit rushed to get everything in I thought but OK.

Now I am on to see Narnia, when that will happen who knows, but withing the enxt few weeks I guess! I also want to see Memoirs of a Geisha. I know there are a few more but they escape me right now. Anyone seen any good movies recently? Oh King Kong looks good too.

I am looking forward to having a long weekend! I am off Thurday thru Monday! A 5 day weekend!! Yipeee!!! Still have 5 things left to pick up gift wise...but they are small and will hopefully be relatively easy to find. :) Lots of fives there, good, it's one of my favorite numbers (11 is the other). Tonight it is dinner with friends and a ride thru the Winter Wonderland called "Lights on the Lake". Lights and scenes including candy land, the wizard of Oz and Santa etc line the lake and you drive thru. It's really cool, even if you aren't 10 years old! I kinda wish we weren't doing it tonight tho. I still have shopping to do and would like to have it done before I go home for the holiday...oh well. I have tuesday to finish up. I guess the week will go faster this way having to rush around a bit.

Well, that's all from here, so have yourself a good Monday everyone! A Mad Eye Moody Monday that is!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Ooh, to have a magically creepy eye to make people feel weird. That would be good Monday schtuff.

I actually liked HP4 better than the rest & thought there were FABULOUS amounts of the Weasley twins in it...are they your fave characters? They are mine! If they existed IRL, they'd be however old I am, so I like to pretend they're my boyfriends :o)

Anyway...good luck getting your shopping done. I have to bake 1 more batch of cookies & wrap. & then...yeah.

2:41 PM, December 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me when you've seen narnia. i heard that it was OK but a bad representation of the book. i don't want to see it if it will put bad images in my head whenever i re-read tLtWatW.

8:51 PM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home