Tuesday, December 06, 2005

An Angry Post from an Annoyed Girl

I have not blogged in a few days. Me who blogs obsessively. My weekend was great even tho it went off nothing like I had planned. I guess when the ice and snow hits and you are forced to stay home it can be sort of therapeutic. Movies, scrabble and food, that was my weekend. I was in a fairly rotten mood anyway so I needed some veg time. Gotta get out of this mini-funk before the holidays! Sorry but this post is just a small rant from an extremely annoyed girl.

Took a "mental health" day yesterday from work. Came in for 1 hour, people were REALLY ticking me off so I ended up going home "sick" so that I wouldn't say something I would regret. I mean seriously people! Do you think before you speak? Middle aged men should ahve more manners and respect for people. I get my work done, I know everyone and I have a cheery disposition. Are you trying to break me? Has anyone ever heard of the saying "The Straw the broke the Camel's back?" Yeah, well the utterance from my boss yesterday was that. I will comment no further. Just know the wrath of Carol has been summoned.

Finally today, as I close my angry post, I have to say one thing: my straightjacket is home and I will put it on as soon as I get there!

Have a good night and let's hope I have a better tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up, it's Christmas time. Try to remember the reason for the season. Think of all the good things and people in your life! You are loved by A LOT OF PEOPLE!!

5:49 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Yeah, CC! you are loved (by Michael Rosenbaum fo sho, b/c he karoaked for you!)! I hope tomorrow is better b/c as Mz. Scarlett O'Hara says "tomorrow is another day!"

6:03 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home