Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Whatever Wednesday

Wednesday...

Let's see. Anything goes on Wednesday so here are some really random thoughts:

RANDOM THOUGHT #1

This one person here at work, she was listed in the post about personality conflicts as "Nosey", wears these little shoes with small jingle bells on them. Everywhere she walks you hear this jingling. At first it just seems that she is REALLY into the Christmas spirit, but after a full day f listening to it and the fact that it seems she will wear them everyday until Christmas, I fully would like to take those jingle bells and shove them down her throat.

RANDOM THOUGHT #2

Have you ever been compared to a celebrity? Well, I have and sometimes it's a good thing, but other times not so much. Here is a list of Celebrities that I have either been told I resemble in ways, or people have been reminded of:

Jeanine Garafalo (eewww), Natalie Merchant (huh?), Angelina Jolie (thanks Kim and that boy from that bar!), Rachel Ray (from the food channel, overwhelming instances of this comparing) and A dark haired Hilary Duff (err..huh?). What do you think? What celebrities have you been compared to? Please Comment!!

RANDON THOUGHT #3

How about a little German? Here is a phrase that I stumbled upon when using a translation site online for work. I misspelled a word and this phrase came up. How fitting right? I will now use it in my german vocabulary:

"Ich bin in geheimem Auftrag."

Translation: "I am on a secret mission"

Weird, right?

RANDOM THOUGHT #4

Quick! Name your favorite movie...whatever comes to mind first and post a comment on what it was!

I will post a comment and let you know what mine is...or can you guess?

HAVE A GREAT WHATEVER WEDNESDAY!

9 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I have 2 faves: Wizard of Oz (so beautiful, it's beyond words) and Empire Records ('I can categorically say that you are not a bigger banana-head'). Thank you very much. :o)

12:22 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I've never been compared to a celebrity...not really. Literary/tv characters though, I have been compared to those (which is a more a reflection of personality than anything, I think)1) Pippi Longstocking (yeah...) 2) Stephanie Plum & 3) Dobey Gillis (I'm not sure I even know who that is!)
ps: check my blog today: I'm tagging you for a meme!

12:27 PM, November 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you whoring for comments now? Okay. I will have to agree with you about the jingle bells, I have had to listen to them for 5 years! Okay, 2ndly, what you are referring to is "looky likey" I like Jeneane! She is cool! My looky likey is Nicole Kidman. I know I know a stretch. But if I was MUCH thinner and you squinted, I could pull it off. 3rd: The wizard of oz and anything with Andrew McCarthy in it. Don't worry, I still like Gerry Butler. But I thought Amy would appreciate that I am showing my age!!!!! Ha!
Boy HMC put me in a rotten mood!
;-)

1:15 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

The Goonies R' Good Enough for me!!!

Ooh!! yeah Amy! I am headingver now!! I am liking those meme thingies!!

Yeah, my nephew Thomas agrees wtih the Angelina Jolie comment, and says "Yeah Aunt Caroly, you look just like Angelina, but you are shorter and your face is different!" He cracks me up!

1:20 PM, November 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was in high school and had a bad perm people said I looked like Peter Frampton (this was the late 70s). Then in college this one guy called me Ruth Buzzy which really helped my confidence. After I got married some people said I looked like Sarah Jessica Parker (before Sex and the City).
Carol, Kevin's friend Nick's sister reminds us of you (she's funny too!) My favorite movie is Wayne's World!

2:24 PM, November 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=(

I wanna look like someone...I got nuthin'...

and Clue...doubles as my favorito board game too.

Although the Oceans 11 & 12 are close to the top as well - the eye candy alone, my goodness...


is it me or are these word verifications getting longer....orqwxswh

2:58 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

Word verifications are getting longer!!

lzhddprw

I see the Sarah Jessica PArker thing Henlib!!!

Red, we are going to have to find you a "Lookey Likey" as Beth says...I'll get back to ya!

4:18 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I am such a geek, i can't even think of a movie quickly!
I have had many people tell me (of course this was years ago now) that I looked like Jessica Lange...these days I think I look more like the Wicked Witch of the West! Green is a good color for me...

1:15 PM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite movie is deffinitely back to the future. celebrities i've been to compared to are always really short guys like micheal j. fox, i'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing. oh and i love german too! ich bin berlin! whatever the hell that means (i am berlin?)

6:49 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home