Friday, November 18, 2005

More November Birthdays!



Today is a very special birthday...My Dad! I will not tell you how old he is, just that he is the best Dad in the world and I love him very much! He and Mom are currently out west in San Ramon Ca. visiting Mark and Cullin and taking in an NFL game this weekend with Mike and Jim!! Happy Birthday Dad!




Tomorrow, Saturday, November 19th, my nephew Kevin turns 15! Holy Crapoli Folks! I wonder what he will be doing for his birthday?? A party perhaps? I hope you have a great day Kevin! Happy Birthday!

If Kevin has a party, maybe it would look like this:



Oh and Kevin...I remembered to buy a card for you a few months ago actually, but never put it in the mail, so it will be late, but on it's way never the less!

HAHA! That was fun!

It's FRIDAY!!! Have a great weekend Everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Happy Bday to your Dad. Isn't it great to have a Dad who's awesome? We are lucky peeps fo sho.

3:52 PM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!

once again...I heart the dipster...

hope you had a fun weekend!

4:48 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home