Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Memory Lane

Meme fun designed to get some comments. :o)

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad.

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.


I cannot wait to hear what y'all are going to say 'bout little 'ol me! I know I am totally going to regret posting this but Amy had it on her blog (Still Just A Me, see my links to the left)and I couldn't resist! Remember, I reserve the right post less than flattering things about you on my blog as rebutal so BE KIND!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite memories of you was learning who Beck was and listening to you sing...

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey...Get crazy with the cheese-whiz...

Another fav was learning about a town that only had one light - and I believe it blinked too...and becoming a part of the C clan...long live the Don & Lois.

Even though we may not see each other very much, I do think of you often. And I am a better person for knowing you.

xoxo


Sprechen sie Deutches, baby

10:07 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I remember reading your blog & thinking, "wow, what a cool, funny chick". I still think that. Keep up the postings. :0)

11:07 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Well...where to begin...do be nice Lamby!
My favorite memory of you was when you were about 5 (?) and we were having a surprise Anniversary dinner for Mom and Dad. We told you that you had to keep it a secret, and that we would be coming home and taking them to the surprise dinner. Well we were running late, and they began to cook dinner...you DID NOT tell WHY, but insisted that they should not make dinner. They thought you had lost your mind!! We arrived just before they were to put dinner on the table, and you were SO relieved! On that night We dubbed you "the best secret keeper"!
And then there was little C.C. as "Mountain Goat"...

7:46 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home