Friday, November 11, 2005

Something Funny for Friday

A final thought for Friday:

The Best of Jimmy Fallon was given to me as a Birthday gift this year based on the fact that the skit I am obsessed with was on it. If anyone has ever seen the "Barry Gibb Talk Show" skit, I need not say another word.



Rent it, buy it, borrow it from me, just watch it and laugh 'til your stomache hurts!!

"Talkin' it out, on the Barry Gibb Talk Show! Talkin' 'bout chest hair, talkin' 'bout crazy cool medallions"

LIVE FROM THE 'CUSE! IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Have a great weekend everybody!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he.

you posted @ 420...

tgif.

4:56 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I really liked the one where it was Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake. TOO funny!

6:41 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yep, JT plays Robin "No, No I don't" Gibb. It's the best skit from the last few years byt far in my book! Makes me laugh so hard I cry!
yeah, 4:20...I knew someone would say that!!!!!

8:49 AM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home