Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Whatever Wednesday Returns!!

Back by popular demand, it's...

WHATEVER WEDNESDAY!!!!

Yep here we are, Wednesday again. The weeks seem like a vicious cycle of monotany, interupted but a small bit of fun on the weekends. But on to some entertainment tidbits of the week:

This week in the news it's all about Johnny Cash Walking the Line at the box office and Phoenix's "Ring of Fire" around the Oscars. I say Charlise for Female Drama and Phoenix for Male Drama. My early picks before the noms are even in...you heard I here first. Tho I must say Jarhead might make an appearance tho I am thinking Foxx for supporting...haven't seen it yet, not into war movies, but something makes me want to see that one...maybe it's that filthy Jake Gyllenhall...

Who will be People's Sexiest Man? I vote for Matthew McConaughey, lets hope that Tom Cruise doesn't make the list!!! Vince Vaughn would be a good one. Actually they were going to anounce the winner on the TODAY show but after I left for work (of course) Let me check and see who got it!

And the winner is:

MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY !!!!!

Others on the list of note are Patrick Dempsy (what a comeback!), Viggo Mortensen (that's my Viggo!!) Vince Vaughn (Phenomenal!!) Heath Ledger (I am not as big of a fan anymore but he's still a hottie) Keith Urban (I'd listen to country music just to look at him!) Matt Damon (he's so cute), Denis Leary (um funny but not so sexy I 'm thinkin')

Speaking of Hollywood and Power, here's a delightful little quiz to help you with your Wednesday morning procrastinating...

Your Power Color Is Gold

At Your Highest:

You are engrossed in passions that mentally stimulate you.

At Your Lowest:

You seek thrills and neglect what's important in your life.

In Love:

You see dating as adventure and approach it with an open attitude.

How You're Attractive:

You passion for life makes others passionate about you.

Your Eternal Question:

"Am I Having Fun?"




Am I having fun? There are different types of fun one could have. I have very little at work. A bit more at home in the evenings watching the Days rerun on the Soap Channel and making fun of John (That's a Fact) Black. Picture Mystery Science Theater 3000 with Soap Operas!! It's a riot! I have some fun when I go out on the weekends, but that is getting old. I need something new, something different. Vegas anyone?????

Seriously tho, I am sitting here wondering how the heck I got up this am and did a Billy Blanks Thai Bo tape! It was actually good, got to work a bit earlier than usual, felt a bit energized, but now after my oatmeal and first cup of coffee, I could take a nap.

At least I am getting back in to some sort of exercise. I have been lazy since May when I got done with Kickboxing. Why did they have to raise the price 30%??? I loved it and was kicking butt!! In the last two months I have started to lose that muscle tone and gain a few pounds so I needed to do something. I came to the realization that sitting on the couch watching Buffy and Faith kick butt was not keeping me in shape!! HAHAH! Vicarious exercise?? I feel so much better once I have a workout routine so hopefully this will stick!

I sent out a few blind resumes yesterday via email. One for a museum here in Syracuse I am very interested in and the other was The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Hey, I know I have no chance there, but I thought I would at least send in my resume. I have only been there once but cannot stop thinking of that place. I dragged poor Ariane around for over two hours in the Ancient Egyptian rooms (she's such a good sport!) We saw a neat retrospective of Jackie O's clothing and bits and pieces of Midieval Armor and weaponry, but that was only such a small portion of this magnificent museum. I must go back, but it will be difficult for me to ignore Ancient Egypt and see the rest!! I had nothing to lose by sending it in. I don't expect anything to come from it, but I had to do it. Look at me getting all pro-active!!

So there are some random thoughts for your Whatever Wednesday! Have a great one!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I've never been to NY, let alone seen the MMA *sniffle*. I like the idea of Vegas though. Esp w/ this 30 degree weather here today (phooey!)
And, I heartily agree w/ the Matt McCounaghey (sp?) hottest man of the year award. Yum! He has "come sleep w/ me" eyes.

12:31 PM, November 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and a come sleep w/me body!

2:21 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

Whoa Nelly! This is a family blog! HAHA! Yeah, he's a little dangerous for sure!!! He's what I would call "FILTHY!!!"

4:03 PM, November 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dennis Leary is VERY VERY SEXY!!

2:51 PM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home