Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Halloween Bash Recap!

Finally I went to Stacy's house and downloaded the pics from her camera from our Halloween Extravaganza!! There's some good pics here I think you will enjoy! I was always in character as a Billy Bob blood vile carrying(it was a red glowstick and soo cool), Elizabteth Hurley accented Devil ala Bedazzled. Carolyn was a Sexy Witch who was very proud of the results of her wonder-bra and Stacy was an Sweet Angel wearing comfy slippers and sparkling jewels (she also had a white glowstick necklace which was sooo cool!). I orchestrated all the outfits since I was the only one that had a costume ready. I think we looked rather fetching...Grab that cup of coffee and enjoy!

The Witch


The Angel


The Devil


Before leaving the house we had to get a picture...I can't believe we took this ourselves and fit us all in!!!

The Witch and The Devil were making plans to dance the night away at the Halloween Bash a the State Fairgrounds!

The Trio at the Bash!

Good or Evil? I think you know what I prefer...

Gettin' a little crazy! I'm the Devil!!

We met up with one of Stacy's friends Erin who was a School Girl.

Something a little Spooky for Carolyn on her Birthday! Is is a host of Ghosts in those orbs? We like to think so!

Next year you are all invited to come party with us! Costumes required as well as dancing shoes! It was a fun night with Carolyn getting married to an Army man with The Devil (me) as Maid of Honor and Chewbacca as Best Man, The Devil being harrassed by a Pirate and escaping, and the attempted abduction of the Devil by a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician! The Devil by the way was rescued by a Franciscan Fryer...wouldn't you have loved to see pictures of all that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home