Thursday, December 01, 2005

10-9-8-7...A Countdown Meme!

Ok Amy! I did it, it took me awhile, but here it is! I have been tagged by Amy at "Still Just A Me" (on my sidebar there is a link!) so here is the meme! The first one only had 9 and the second only 8 so I added one of my own to each! Also, I changed one b/c I have a few youngins reading my blog. Enjoy!


TEN FIRSTS

  1. First Thing You Ate Today: Oatmeal
  2. First Best Friend: Jess Carlin or Brandee Boyer
  3. First Screen Name: carolc05???? I think?
  4. First Pet: Jake, a black lab
  5. First Piercing: Ears
  6. First Crush: Scott Carmen, I was 8 maybe and he was a friend of my sisters, a Senior! I have always liked older guys I guess! HAHAHH!
  7. First CD: Pink Floyd: Dark Side of The Moon
  8. First Car I Drove: Mom and Dad's Black Buick
  9. First Stuffed Animal: I think it was a dog or something
  10. First Movie you saw in a theater: Superman or Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark (I think)

NINE LASTS

  1. Last Alchoholic Beverage: Manhattan
  2. Last Car Ride: driving to work today
  3. Last Movie Seen: Watched Slingblade last week on HBO, mmm..hmmm
  4. Last Phone Call: Conference Call last night with the siblings!
  5. Last CD Played: A mix my neice Erin made me (Wake me up before you go -go, Brickhouse, Signs (with JT), it's crazy and fun!
  6. Last Bubble Bath: years and years ago, boy does that sound relaxing tho!
  7. Last Time you Cried: Sunday night
  8. Last concert seen:????????? Sting The best concert EVER! in 2001 I think? That's too long ago!! I got to get a move on!
  9. Last time you had a good laugh: Last night, it's so much fun making fun of Tom Cruise!!!

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS

  1. Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No not really, does 1 date count?
  2. Have you ever been arrested? nope
  3. Have you ever skinny dipped: yep (when I was little!!!)
  4. Have you ever been on TV: yes, anyone (family)remember the Holiday commercial with Kathy for her News Station?
  5. Have you ever kissed someone, and then regretted it? YEs
  6. Have you ever had a dream about someone famous? Celebrities are always in my dreams whether a main character or a walk-on role!
  7. Have you ever cheated? Nope
  8. On a test? Spelling tests in H.S. (it was too easy to get away with it) Sorry!

SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING

  1. Jess's earrings that she gave me for my birthday!
  2. black boots
  3. Black pants
  4. Purple v neck sweater
  5. my favorite cuff watch
  6. bra/underwear
  7. a smile

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY

  1. Showered and dressed
  2. Got a few things accomplished at work
  3. blogged
  4. emailed a few people
  5. made someone laugh
  6. ate

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER

  1. family/friends
  2. Dad's spaghetti sauce
  3. movies
  4. laughter
  5. music

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO

  1. Sisters (Anne and Linda)
  2. The Scorpios (even if one is on the cusp!)
  3. Kim
  4. Jess R.

THREE CHOICES

  1. To be or not to be
  2. What's for dinner?
  3. What to wear?

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

  1. Visit Egypt
  2. Live

ONE THING YOU REGRET

  1. Not following my heart when it came to my education

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

oops...apparently I didn't count. Oh well. Nice job on the meme. I love reading these things & then doing them myself! FUN!

11:45 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Oh, Carol,that brought back some memories...BUT Scott Carmen was not my friend..he was Mark's...(I think "friend" is generous in that case as well!
L.

1:05 PM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott Carmen was a cutie! He was friends with my sister, Teri.
I liked your blog, you have a lot of FANTASTIC qualities!! Im also glad to hear you are wearing underwear and a bra.

9:42 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home