Monday, December 12, 2005

Well it's Monday again, but I find myself in an extremely good mood. I am officially out of my funk people! It usually lasts a few days and then I am good. I am sure that you have noticed that pattern by reading my blog thus far. Usually Monday brings out the ARRGGH in me but not today! Perhaps I am overlooking the fact that I have this funky stomach bug (I think) where I feel sick to my stomache one minute then starving the next, no puking tho thankfully!

So no I didn't get to go out this weekend,:( I did get a few hours of shopping in but overall nothing big. Oh!!! I did beat my Buffy PS2 game!! I kicked the First's undead hiney. Totally. I know I am pathetic, But when I am bored and can't leave the house 'cause am sick that's what I do.

Could it be that I got half of my Christmas shopping done already?

Could it be that Ginny the "Receptionist Temp from Hell" no longer works here and that I played an integral part in her degredation? Well, actually she played the biggest role being a psycho, I just let the right people know about it!

Could it be that Christmas is two weeks away and I am getting into the excitement of the season?

While we ponder these questions, take this fun quiz I found:

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.


Ahh mexican food. Chinese food, Japanese food, Thai food... I just love food. Not so much when my stomache is feeling yucky tho. That's when everyone knows I am sick. When I don't want to eat, you know there is a problem!

I have a busy week trying to get Christmas cards out and finish up my shopping. I am looking forward to some time off over Christmas next week too. This week will be the big finish so that I can enjoy my days off without stressing that I still have more to do. Hopefully all of you are keeping the stress levels low and getting a lot accomplished this week as well!

There are still some Christmas Carols floating around in my head that may be worthy of a BRangelina parody or perhaps another Tom Cruise Fest, so jkeep an eye out for a silly post or two this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home