Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Whatever Wednesday!!!!!!!

"Oh weather outside is chilly
and I feel like bein' silly
so since you've no place to go
read my blog, read my blog, read my blog!"

So I have had a request for a Jessica and Nick Christmas song paraody: This one's for you Amy!!!

(as sung to God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen)

Take listen close ye tabloid rags
there's nothing you can say
Nick Lachey and Jessica
Broke up Thanksgiving Day
they did it all so sneakily
and lead us all astray
O Nick and Jess are over now, over now
O Nick and Jess are all over now!

They tried to hide their secret
and they were so forlorn
the taboids pegged it early
and tried to blow the horn
tho daddy Simpson tried to spin
and now we all will mourn
O Nick and Jess are over now, over now
O Nick and Jess are all over now!

Now Nick and Jess are split up
but who shall take the blame?
Jessica is loved by all
and Nick is just so lame
They pledged themselves to love and serve
tho their marriage now is mamed
O Nick and Jess are over now, over now
O Nick and Jess are all over now!


Ok so not my best work, but not too shabby either, huh?


So I am training a temp. I have nothing against temps! I was a temp a few times, but I had the sense to behave professionally ublike this reject I now have to train. Let me just say sheis older than I am and doesn't know what "Research and Development " does or what "Salesmen" do...doesn't everyone know that? Oh and the fact that she is a know-it all, a one upper AND pushy. I can read the headlines now:

"Executive Assistant Charged with Assault, Escapes"

Police attempted to arrest C.C. today at her company for bludgoning a Temp to death with a bat. Witnesses commented that a loud scream combined with a yell of "I have had ENOUGH! I've got a bat with your name on it!" followed by loud thumping. A Crime Scene cleanup crew was dispatched to the scene. C.C. was seen speaking with two of the technicians and then suddenly disappeared. The Crime scene techicians have been missing and are thought o be in league with C.C. If anyone has seen these two men, please contact your local authorities.


Ok so I went a little crazy with that last one...It's Whatever Wednesday!!!

OOHHHH!! I am so psyched about Smallville tomorrow night!!! The first new ep in a few weeks and guess what it's called??? "LEXMAS" Yippeeee!!! A Lex episode!! All Lex all the time!!!! I think it will be pretty cool and who cares if it isn't! It's LEXMAS!!!!!!!


Have a great night everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Nick & Jess song! You should contact the radio stations...down here they are playing tons of CHRISTmas (that's me putting the Christ back in Christmas ;0) parodies. Chipmucks roasting on an open fire was on while I was driving to work this morning...

Anyway - this ALL goes along with the expanding C.C., getting off your hiney (I just had a flashback...my brothers coming up to me and saying - hey, say hi to your knee...LOL LOL...it doesn't take much to make me giggle...) and find something out there that makes you happy. yada yada, blah blah. =) =)


dfwqjn

8:55 AM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you write the most beautiful songs! You should be a tunesmith! I have always wanted to say that.

I don't think the temp is bad. It's all your imagination!

hee hee

big geek

4:03 PM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home