Friday, December 09, 2005

Lexmas!!!



Ok so I am a little obsessed. Lexmas was AWESOME!!!!! Michael Rosenbaum is sooo my favorite still!!! Sorry Clark Kent, you may be the strong hot guy but I am loving Lex more and more!! He was so adorable in this episode! At the end when he chooses to be evil, he is so cold that it just breaks your heart. Again, he gets shot, played like a puppet by his father and gets happiness he will never have dangled in front of him...I would be evil too!!!



I just cannot say enough about Michael Rosenbaum. He plays funny, he plays evil, and has such a charisma about him. I hope that he will get into more movies in the future. I would love to see him in another comedy. He is a hidden talent that I am surprised noone has tried to further. In the meantime I will enjoy watching him play the deteriorating Lex Luthor. He makes evil look like fun!

Have a Lex-tacular weekend everyone!!!


This post is brought to you by LexCorp: "Where Bald is Beautiful"

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

AH!!!!! I LOVE SMALLVILLE!!! I LOVED LEXMAS! Wasn't it just awesome!! I couldn't believe it. I loved the line about playing god between Lex and Lionel. I'm still like three episodes behind this season, but I made an exception to watch for Lex.

10:58 AM, December 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home