Thursday, December 15, 2005

If I were on South Park

My friend Beth from Big Geek Blog sent me this awesome link to make your own South Park Characters. So much fun!!! So I decided as I was creating me that I would also create my friends, or celebrities. I hope you enjoy a few of my interpretations!

Ok so here is me:


And Carolyn, my roomate:


How about Lex Luthor?


Or me as a kick-ass spy girl and her scruffy dangerous sidekick?



What if Michael Jackson Showed up? HEE-HEE-HOOOO!


This is how Tom Cruise got to Katie Holmes: He beat her into submission and made her listen to the L. Ron "Trance Inducing" tapes!


Hopefully that gave you a good laugh! I am sure I will be posting more characters in the future but before I go I wanted to leave you all with one last pic: Can you guess who this is?



Have some of your own fun here: http://spstudio.linda.hosting-friends.de/spstudio.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PIE HOLE!!!!!

Do I win a prize?

I like the Michael Jackson one. That was funny!

Beth Big Geek

3:19 PM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

Beth wins the big prize!! When I decide what that is I will let you know!
HAHA!

1:07 PM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I knew it was Pie Hole right away! Hey, how do I get the picture of me at South Park to copy onto my blog? HELP!

1:15 PM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home