Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hello Randomness!

Christmas was great as usual this year. I got some really neat stuff including a mask from China (I will have to take a pic and post it) from my brother's travels and Phantom of the Opera on DVD. I ate a ton and had some fun and now it's back to work. Only a 4 day week tho and then it's off again for New Years.

I do have to say that I am proud of myself! I started and finished the 6th book of Harry Potter over the weekend. I enjoyed reading it and Ron and the Weasely twins are still my favorites!! Yeah, I was a bit teary at the end, I cannot lie. It was very sad. There were a lot of loose ends and I wonder if JK will be starting a whole new series now for Harry as an adult? I will need to look that up. Sounds like a mission for CC!

Speaking of teary, I watched my Phatom of the Opera DVD last night and cried at the end of that too. Maybe part of it's because Gerry Butler plays the Phantom, but how can you not feel for him? It's such a tragic story and when he sits down and listens to the music box and sings along, crying, it just breaks your heart..."Masquerade, paper faces on parade, Masquerade, hide your face so the world will never find you..."

My roomate is home with her parents this week for her vacation from school (Lucky!)so I am on my own. I am loving it actually. I can watch any movie I want...Tonight the Feature Presentation is "MR. AND MRS. SMITH", and I can eat anything or at any time I want. I am not on a schedule, we usually eat dinner together to save on $$ which is great, but this week I can do whatever I want...well, after I vacuum, clean the bathrooms and do my laundry. HAHA! It's times like these that I realize how much I miss living alone, but after a few days of alone time I am so thankful that I have a roomate that I can laugh with and will get me out of the house on the weekends!

I am sure by the end of the week I will be bored and needing some people around me, which by the way I have covered... I have a feeling that next weekend will be a HUGE weekend out, since the girls and I haven't been out in quite a few weekends! That will be fun and I am looking forward to it, but for now, I am enjoying my solitude. I have a lot of things on my mind right now, preparing for school, taking a winter-mini, and tryingt o plan out the next two years ofr my life in order to achieve the goals I have set. Big things going on in the Village right now (that would be my head as coined by my friend Ari, which was way before M Night came out with his movie!)

Well, I guess I have been fairly random today. Hope your holiday was great too, or is going great right now!

Tomorrow is WEDNESDAY!!!! I have a feeling it will be a theme day on lifeorsomethinglikeit! Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a good one.

1:20 PM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home