Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Christmas Carol!



Well, here I am! Ready for Christmas! I am so excited that I get to go home to my parent's today after work! I won't be back here until Tuesday!!! Yippeeeee!!!

I finished all my shopping last night without too much trouble. I am set and ready to wrap, except that I forgot all my wrapping paper at home!!! I decided that I would make a stop someplace tomorrow to get 2 rolls or so. How annoying. I guess I can't complain that after all the packing etc I did yesterday that that was all I forgot...I HOPE!

I want to extend a Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! In doing so I thought I would leave one of my favorite "commercial" Christmas songs here.


Holly Jolly Christmas

Have a holly, jolly Christmas;
It's the best time of the year
I don't know if there'll be snow
but have a cup of cheer

Have a holly, jolly Christmas;
And when you walk down the street
Say Hello to friends you know
and everyone you meet

Oh ho!
the mistletoe
hung where you can see;
Somebody waits for you;
Kiss her once for me

Have a holly jolly Christmas
and in case you didn't hear
Oh by golly
have a holly
jolly Christmas this year



I think the white Christmas thing is a sealed deal here in NY State which is great! I look forward to getting in some night hikes and cross country skiing over the long weekend! I also hope to see a few friends (if possible) who may be home for the holiday (and maybe even those whose home is still 4 hours away in Mass. but that's closer than Atlanta and I haven't seen him in months! (NATE: YOU STILL ALIVE BABY???!!!!!)HAHAH!)

ANYWHO!! Remember that mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oh, my partner and I have so much fun with the South Park studio! Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

3:31 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Remember: Misletoe is also possibly filled w/ nargles, so be careful. :o)

Swipe away w/ the year in review Meme. Have a great time w/ your fam!

4:48 PM, December 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that south park editor is awesome. me, thomas, and bryant did all the teachers at our school. including the egotistacal-neo-nazi-jew-hating-anti-free-speech-pagan-satanist dr.ikes

10:57 PM, December 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home