Friday, December 30, 2005

drowning of boredom and...


Like Harry and Ron pictured above, I am a bit bored today. Not sure what to post but needing to post more than yesterday.


Went to a nice little gathering at Stacy's last night. Her place was decorated so nice with her tree and little snowmen everywhere. She even had lit a fire and it was nice and cozy. Met a few new people and saw some people that I haven't seen in a while. It was nice because we all made plans for next weekend. It was fun and mellow and the wine was devine!

I am looking forward to my weekend. Some fun with my boys and then a quiet New Year's Eve with family. I really don't like New Year's Eve. I like to go to a house party and hang with friends or family instead of paying large sums of money to eat tiny sandwhiches, and watch people get juiced and dance...badly. HAHA. I am happy ringing in the new year with family and friends. I hope you all have a great weekend! Be safe, have fun and Happy New Year!!


Pee Wee says: "SEE YOU NEXT YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home