Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Weasley Wednesday!

It's time to get a little silly! It's Weasley Wednesday!!!


The Weasley twins and their delightful mischief! These guys are definately on my wavelength. If I were a character in this series I would be working at their joke shop: Weasley's Wizard Weezes in Diagon Alley for sure! That would definately be a job I could get up every morning to do! I would date Oliver Wood, that cute scottish accented captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team from years 1-3...Huh? What? Oh yeah, got a little carried away there!

Here's me as a Hogwart's student.
http://www.mugglenet.com/games/shockwave/c_a_s.html Not as cool as south Park but fun anyway:

I call me "Caroleena". Sounds like a good wizard name right? Afterwards I think I would have prefered an owl, but the cat is cool anywho. But enough about me! It's Weasley Wednesday!!!

Is it my imagination or has Ron become the poster-boy for 70's style youth in England? All I can think of is a young David Bowie with red hair before Ziggy Stardust...too funny! Ron is just so cute with that face!!


Weasleys ROCK!!!Weasleys ROCK!! Everybody say it with me!!




Well, apparently Snape has interupted our Weasley Wednesday! He's always ruining all the fun!

I just have to say how entertaining and magical this series has been for so many young readers and older readers as well! I find myself looking towards the next installment with excitement and wonder as if I were 12 again. My imagination thrives in the pages of her books and her characters come alive as if I am watching instead of reading. This series definately got me into reading more as an adult because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Now I understand. I thought I would close with some words from JK Rowling herself about the Harry Potter series. Copied from her website (http://www.jkrowling.com) she states:

"For 2006 will be the year when I write the final book in the Harry Potter series. I contemplate the task mingled with feelings of excitement and dread, because I can't wait to get started, to tell the final part of the story and , at last, to answer all the questions (will I ever answer all of the questions? Let's aim for most of the questions); and yet it will all be over at last and I can't quite imagine life without Harry"

Either can we JK, either can we.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

It makes me teary-eyed just to think about it! The LAST HP book, ever! So sad. :o( If I get bored of watching the Alamo bowl (GO HUSKERS!) I might put in HP3 the movie. (Ooh, go band go band go!)

9:18 PM, December 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,i agree with amy.the last harry potter book!!!!its so sad........excuse me i need a tissue!!!!!!!!!!

4:14 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...someone playing catch up?

4:29 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home