Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Year in Review

Well, I stole this from Amy's blog, she had gotten it from a friend via email and I thought it looked like fun. So here is my trip down memory lane from the year 2005.

January
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year (for 2005)? Continue to to be positive, focused and optimistic
2.Who kissed you at midnight? No one, I was at a family party
3. Does it snow where you live? For about 7 months out of the year!
4. Do you like hot chocolate? Yes but especially when it's in coffee! CHoCHo!
5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop? No and I never plan on it! YUCK!

February
1. Who was your valentine in 2005? Ron...for about 3 hours
2. What did your valentine get you? A teddy bear, chocolates, a balloon, a rose, a card and a headache...
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? We were only allowed to do valentines if you gave one to everyone so yes it was kinda expected.

March
1. Are you Irish? A pinch after the Italian, Welsh and English
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Yes, my Green turtleneck sweater
3.What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005? Went out to a bar noted for St. Patty's Day Craziness and it was fairly lame.

April
1. Do you like the rain? yes when I am going to sleep
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? No, ususally the ones I think of are to mean and I chicken out at the last minute because of that!
3. Do you get tons of candy on easter? No, but Dad always finds a way to give me Reese's peanut butter cups of some sort!


May
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Ah, I don't have a favorite flowere but I like Lilacs, Orchids and lillies
2. Do you like the spring? Mud Season? Hell no!
3. Finish the phrase: April showers bring may flowers, what do may flowers bring? A new beginning with endless possibilities!
4. What would you think of as a spring color? green

June
1. What year did you graduate from school? HS: 1993 & College: 1997
2. Did you go on any vacations last June? No but I went to San Fran in April and Jess's Wedding in June!

July
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? We had our Annual Family party of course, with food and fireworks and fun!!
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? No vacation time available at work until October so nope.

August
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Went to camp for one weekend!
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? The 4th of July party
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? Yep, pool at the parent's place and pool at my apartment complex, swimming in the lake at Camp with GLOW STICKS!!!
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? Nope but I went once to a local lake here, it was kind of cool

September
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? Yes! Took an online class in genetics, preparing for grad school and needed some xtra credits!
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? Mr. Biviano, Mrs. Reynolds and Mrs. Pross from High School and Dr. Robbins and Dr. Gustainis at college
3. Do you like fall better than summer? Yes, Fall is great, and I look forward to it.

October
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever? Catwoman: in 1991 (from the 60's tv show) and 1993 (from Batman Returns)
2. What's your favorite candy? Reese's Peanut Butter BIG cups, Symphony bar with Toffee chips or butterfinger
3. What did you dress up like this year? I was THE DEVIL!

November
1. Whose house do you usually go to for thanksgiving? My parents house
2. Do you love stuffing? YES! I love it! Especially Dad's with the apple in it!
3. What are you thankful for? My family, friends, my health and my life

December
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes I do
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? yes...
3. What do you want this year for Christmas? I just want to chill and have fun with my family
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? A dollhouse and a puppet theater my Dad, Mom, brothers and sisters made me when I was little.
5. Do you like cold weather? Freezing Cold weather no, snowy weather YES!

SO That is my 2005 year in review. 2006 will prove to be even better I believe!

Upcoming blogs of note: exerpts from a book I got from my Nephews, a brand new movie line knowledge quiz and much more! It's going to be a great year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home