Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Whatever Wednesday!



Yep, it's Wednesday again and along with it a random photo for the day. Here's a quick update for y'all of what'e been going on in CCLand lately:

Back to work Tuesday this week and it's a bit hectic! Lots to do after the holiday hoo-ha but some good news on the work front. Our receptionist is FINALLY coming back from a 4 1/2 month medical leave! She's a great lady who has had a really rough time and we are all glad she is coming back. I spoke with her yesterday and she said that she is cleared to come back 4-6 hrs per day starting next week. That means I will be freed up from helping out with the phones and will give me more time to get into other projects or to blog. HAHA!

Seriously tho, I think any time I have free I will be using to get my work done in this winter mini course I am taking. It's an English lit class. Many of the readings I have already read which is good and I enjoy writing, although there is a lot of work (an entire semester crammed into a three week session for 3 credits!!). I will definately have stuff to do here and at home with that workload!

For those of you who do not know, I am taking a few classes I didn't need for my BA in 1997. There are certain classes I need to be eligible to apply to grad school, so I am taking them via internet in hopes that I can eventually get into an MST program for Elementary Education Teacher. Yep, the decision has been made, and I am psyched about it!!

Last night I did some readings and could have done more except that I saw that Queen of the Damned was starting on SciFi and I cannot resist that deliciously mysterious Stewart Townsend. *sigh* But since I am free tonight I will dig into getting some assignments done and get a bit ahead so that this weekend I can go see Memoirs of a Geisha on Friday, go out on the town with my friends Saturday and do some skiing on sunday of possible (snow damn it!!)

So as it is, I may not be blogging as often, unless it fits my schedule. Of course maybe it will be better for you, gentle reader, if I am shorter and not so long winded with my posts! I will try to post my two favorite gifts from this season this week if possible for your enjoyment. Until then, give me some ideas of what you would like to see on the blog in the weeks and months to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I love WW each week, just so ya know.
I want to hear all about your MST (Masters of Science of Teaching?) program. And, El Ed, eh? I'm planning on Secondary, if I ever get there. Now I feel motivated...if you're going to then I need to get MY butt in gear. *sigh*
"siysxdsi"

6:42 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home