Friday, January 06, 2006

Yippeee!!! Friday!!!

So here it is, Friday again and how glad am I to not be traveling this weekend!! I am looking forward to this weekend and I am glad it is finally almost here!

A small change in my schedule thus far tho. Sarah is sick so we are postponing our "Memoirs of a Geisha" dinner and a movie night until she is better. This sickness just keeps hitting people without warning. Many folks here at work have been ill and Christine, Carolyn and Becca have all had it over the holidays! So far so good for me (knock on wood!) I have remained immune!

Saturday night has changed a bit too. Before we were just going to go out to a few bars and hang out but now we have been invited to a house party by Liz's new boyfriend and his friends. I have not met him yet but I am sure knowing Liz it will be a fun night and a chance to meet some new people! Oh yeah, and going someplace other than our usual haunts will be fun for a change!

This week was crazy with that class I am taking! I actually had to DVR CSI last night because I had too much work to do!!! That is a huge thing because I NEVER miss my Warrick and Nick!! It was a two hour thing last night so I taped it and will watch it this weekend at some point. I also DVR'd "Alexander" off of HBO so I will be watching that as well at some point. But back to my workload...HELLO!!! It's a lot but it is fun. Ok, I will say it! I LOVE READING!! I know it may come as a shock to some of you who knew me as the "Huh? read the book? No way! there's a movie out!" girl in High School, but things have changed my friends! It is a lot of reading but I love it, especially since I get to read Hawthorne and Poe and Shakepeare among others!!!!

Anywho...I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Hopefully I will have some better posts up next week?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oh dear, I am SO behind on CSI this season. Stupid people putting it on as the same time as Everwood!!

12:57 PM, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home