Friday, January 13, 2006

Your Eyes Should Be Green

Your eyes reflect: Striking attractiveness and danger

What's hidden behind your eyes: A vivid inner world


I thought that was an interesting little quiz. I think Brown eyes are great b/c that's what I have! Well they are light brown. I do have flecks of green in my eyes that are more noticable some days than others which is kind of cool. I actually didn't notice it until someone told me.

So you've guessed thus far I am random today, right? Then this next thing won't really throw you for a loop.

Does anyone else get addicted to one or two CD's and you listen to them all the time for like 2-3 weeks straight? Well, my recent obsession is listening to the Mr. and Mrs. Smith Score firstly because I enjoy scores and this one is cool. Secondly because it helps you drive fast when you are late and trying to get to work. haha. yeah, that's a chronic problem for me here...and I'm really not doing anything to stop it. :) My other CD obsession is with a mix I had my neice Erin make me with songs like "Rock the Casbah", "Glamerous Life", and "March of the Swivelheads" (the song that Ferris runs home to on Ferris Bueller's Day off) Yeah that one makes me drive fast too.

So today is Friday. I am tired this week. Next week I get to train a new temp for reception starting Monday to add to the craziness! Our regular receptionist I had mentioned before was supposed to come in but is back in the hospital. I feel so bad for her, she can't seem to catch a break. But back to Friday. I have decided that I don't want to go out anymore, in the traditional sense, at least for awhile. My friends and I are meeting out for drinks after work tonight. I convinced them that the bar scene is obnoxious and we need to step up the class. So we decided to do a little happy hour downtown and grab a bite to eat while we are there. I am looking forward to having a few drinks and chilling out. God knows I need that after the past few weeks!

Anywho, I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Stay out of trouble, be good and have fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yo, have a good Friday babe! And, yes, I get stuck on cds. My current one is Imogen Heap's newest (trippy brit kinda techno pop). However, I just found my Jason Mraz cd, so I'll be playing that lots too) :o)

2:44 PM, January 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have big boobs?

big geek

2:48 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey Big Geek, I think you commented on the wrong post! But thanks for the question!

"adopes"

3:20 PM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home