Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Movie Lines: Test your Knowledge: The Sequel

Once again it's time for a little Movie Madness! I thought it was time for another movie line quiz so I tried to come up with varied movies from last time. Keep in mind some are older, some are fairly new releases.

  1. “Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.”
  2. “I think she's the saddest girl to ever to hold a martini.”
  3. “Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.”
  4. “A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.”
  5. “I'm only laughing on the outside / My smile is just skin deep / If you could see inside I'm really crying / You might join me for a weep.”
  6. “Here goes: I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and *speeding*!”
  7. “I realize that when I met you at the turkey curry buffet, I was unforgivably rude, and wearing a reindeer jumper. “
  8. “Spiders... the spiders... they want me to tap-dance. And I don't want to tap-dance!”
  9. “Mom! We're on high alert here. I almost killed you! Right then! You don't even know!”
  10. “Laugh it up, fuzzball”
  11. “No harm ever came from opening a chest " ”Yeah, no harm ever came from reading a book either. Remember how that one went?”
  12. “I'm what they call "nouveau riche," but then, it's only the "riche" that counts.”
  13. “You're beautiful to me because you're human. Your frailty. Your short years. Your heart. All that suddenly seems more precious than anything I've ever known.”
  14. “Nature is about balance. All the world comes in pairs. Yin and Yang. Right and Wrong. Men and Women. What's pleasure without pain. “
  15. [singing] “You've got to grind, grind, grind, at that grindstone / Though childhood slips like sand through a sieve / And all too soon they've up and grown / And then they've flown / And it's too late for you to give.”

BONUS: “It's called a sense of humor - you should get one - they're nice.”



Ok! There they are! Thankfully I had worked on this one a few weeks ago so it was all ready to go! Feel free to post in the comments any answers you come up with. I will post the answers next week! Good Luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

1)Pirates of the Carribean; 3)Spiderman; 5)Batman; 6)Liar Liar; 7)Bridget Jones Diary; 8)HP POA; 10)Star Wars (a new hope); 11)Mummy II; Bonus: Pretty in Pink.

(that's all I knew...not 1/2 bad, eh?)

1:06 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Well, without cheating, I only know number 3 for sure - Spiderman 2!!

A few of the others sound familiar but I can't place them...maybe later...

1:07 PM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home