Monday, January 16, 2006

Magnificently Mundane Monday

Hello. It's Monday and I love alliteration! That Book I got for Christmas: "This Book Will Change Your Life", says today you have to give the finger discretely. I will give you a count tomorrow of my successful gestures! This week will be great b/c there are some awesomely fun stuff coming up. Wednesday is Kill Something Day (watch out Spiders!!!)and Thursday is Pretend to be a Secret Agent Day!!! Feel free to play along!

My Friday Happy Hour was definately a step up in the class department. I actually had fun and will be going again this Friday. At the Blue Tusk. I like it!

So today I think I am in great shape to finish up that class I am taking. I thought it ended on the 27th, but it ends on the 20th! Yeah, so I looked at the calendar wrong! BITE ME!! I am very excited since it looks like I have an A! Yipee!! I think next week the Spring semester begins and I will be taking a Math course...perhaps it will jive now that I am a bit older.

hmmmm.

So I have only gotten one question from my "Ask me a question" post so far. Please ask a question or two! I know many of you are not worrying about it b/c you are on holiday today. LUCKY!! I have heard of some people who reportedly read my blog fairly often, but I have never gotten a comment from them. Well, now is your chance! Sign in as Anonymous, it's free it's easy and it's fun! You know who you are! (and maybe I do too!) Just do it!

Before I go I wanted to say that I got something cool in the mail Saturday. I received a mini-poster (approx 9 x 12 or so)of this pic from my friend Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith knows I am a bat freak and he's OK with it.


Ooh! The Bachelor is on tonight! That show cracks me up! Especially when they have already had a psycho girl on! Check it out tonight, they are playign the first ep again! If you have already seen it tell me what you thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home