Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Whatever Wednesday!

Hey! It's Whatever Wednesday again! Lots of random stuff, but first a thank you to a great friend who drew me a cartoon this am. I look forward to projects to come and hopefully posting them here on lifeorsomethinglikeit!!

Hey Mr. Smith!! "I like where your head's at!"




Anywho, in other news, UPN and WB are merging. Amy, Chris and Red Head sent me the info this am. Thanks guys! We are all very interested in how this will pan out. If they end up dissing and dropping any of our favorite shows (for me Smallville and Superatural) Chris is ready to go to battle. I told him he can count on me! We'll keep a close watch on things tho, so be ready if there is a call to action!:)

On the cold front, I think I am still fighting off that chest cold. I will not give in until after the weekend! I will not surrender! Goonies never say die!!

It's been pretty busy here at work. But I still have time for email and blogging! It's like the saying "There's always room for dessert!". Well, I try anyway!

How about a joke?

Q: What did the Atheist's tombstone say?

A: "All dressed up and no place to go"

I am sooo tired right now. I had chinese for lunch and I am so full I think I need a cat nap. Maybe I should curl up under my mammoth desk and catch a few winks. Think anyone will notice?

I am looking forward to a vegging night. I missed out on my Tai Bo tape workout last night so I have a date with Billy Blanks tonight, if I can make it! Hopefully I can reserve some energy to workout tonight! Oh! I found this awesome Rock climbing place in Rochester (not too far from Syracuse, just a little over an hour's drive). They have begginner courses and maybe once I get myself together financially this spring I will give it a Whirl! How exciting!!


I will end with a message from my beautiful Scotsman:


Gerry Butler says: "Thanks for visiting Carol's blog and have a wonderful 'Whatever Wednesday'!!!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home