Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Punday!

My sister Linda had sent me an email with a bunch of puns a few weeks ago and I have been dying to post them. Puns are corney, yes, but very creative. I love them and have posted some of the best out of the 20 or so she sent me. Enjoy!

  • Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
  • Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
  • Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
  • A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
  • I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.
  • Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says "Dam!"
  • Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
  • A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

Well, it's Friday! Yippee! I am heading out after work tonight for awhile to check out some new places. Tomorrow night I hope to stay in and veg. I feel as tho this cold that has been chasing me for two weeks is going to win eventually. I am not feeling so great this afternoon but will overcome for a few more hours to enjoy a little happy hour. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home