Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Coming Soon...



This was my Valentine from the ever-talented Nate. He cracks me up! I had the best time passing the printout version around work asking if anyone had seen this movie. They'd say, "Oh yeah, Mr and Mrs. Smith!!!" And then they look again and say, "Hey! That's you!". The face expressions have been priceless. That was by far the best Valentine ever! We are a dangerous duo.

I hear a tv spinoff is planned and they are looking for unknowns to fill the lead roles...


IN OTHER NEWS: Grumblings that Tom and Katie are over are getting louder. A friend of a friend of a friend (you know how that works) had to go in early at the magazine tabloid (to remain nameless) to change the headlines to TomKat is caput. Who knows how real it all is, but we will see. I wonder why Tom would cut bait before he harvests his spawn? Was this the elaborate plan the whole time: (Tom:)"Hey Katie, I need a vessel and if you have my baby, I will make you a big star!" (Katie:)"OK, I guess tht would be a great boost for my career, sure! I mean you are Tom Cruise after all!" Man those two are sick and twisted. Like a train wreck, I just can't look away!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

The local radio station had a funny song "sung" by Tom Cruise about Katie having his alien baby & how it's helping to prove he's normal & not gay & how it's making him happy and all sorts of funny stuff. It was pretty cool. I think if you check out their site, you can hear it. Go here: http://www.q985fm.com/pat_and_jt.asp. Tee hee hee!

12:08 PM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is great.

And...

Tom and Katie are weird. Maybe she finally caught on to his weirdness and wants out. Run Katie!! Run!!

12:18 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Wow C.C....no wonder all those creepy guys want you to go out for a drink with you...look at those legs!

2:18 PM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home