Monday, February 13, 2006

Creative Singles Ad

In honor of Valentine's Day this week I wanted to post this email I got the other day from my sister Linda. This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....



Apparently over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week-old black Labrador.



Well, this week has been a killer already. Lots of crazy stuff going on. Our Receptioist is back in the hospital AGAIN and our Temp is coming back to help out with the slack starting tomorrow. I was on the phones this am playing receptionist. It's like my life is a stagnant pond of sludge. The same old things keep happening and it's two steps forward and three steps back. I am wasting away here! Tho I am taking some classes and trying to move ahead I feel like I am treading water. I am getting very tired of it and I hope something happens soon to end this slump! WHy is it that I am being proactive but nothing seems to be going my way? It's truly frustrating. Let's hope the fates are holding me back a bit b/c something good is coming up!!

Here is a neat thing I stole from Wiccachicky's blog. Click on the link below and follow the directions. I am interested to see what everyone thinks.

How do you see me?


Have a good Monday y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I got two! I think these are interesting in blog land because it's fun to see how well people know you who only "read" you...

6:13 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home