Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

In the news and on my brain, some ramblings on current celebrity doings and the village in my head!

New TomKat News Today
from msn.com...

The buzz is that Tom Cruise wants his wife-to-be to focus on being a wife and a mother — not on her career. He also reportedly wants her to avoid the spotlight for a while.

“I’ve got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is born — and until I want them to,” Cruise recently told “a friend” according to the new issue of Life & Style Weekly.


Ok! Hold on! Let me dissect this little tidbit: Notice how he says he has Katie "tucked away" as if he is hiding her from the world so she doesn't find out that he's a psycho. The next part is very selfish sounding "my child" and "until I want them to". He's basically is saying that he is the boss, it's HIS child and confirming that Katie is just the vessel for his evil plans. Who is "them" anyway? The filthy masses who made him famous?

What’s more, according to the mag, the friend claims Cruise doesn’t want a repeat of his marriage to Nicole Kidman; the couple had two adopted children and also tended to their careers.

“I said [Katie's] life from now on was going to be about being a mother,” Cruise allegedly said. “I’m not giving her the chance to turn into another Nicole.” Cruise’s rep denies the story.


WOW! That's so nice of him to run her life likethat! I wonder what (or if) Katie thinks? I think this proves my theory that he picked Katie because she was young, impressionable and not a very good actress. He did this b/c noone would notice or she would not be missed if she stopped acting to bring up Tom's alien spawn! How dare Nicole Kidman continue to act (b/c she has talent) AND bring up her children? Does Tom realize that most women work and have families at the same time??? Poor Nicole! Glad she got out of that mess!

THE GRAMMYS

Congrats to U2 for taking it away from Mariah. No offense to you Mariah fans out there, but I am so happy she only got three. That's enough. She had her big comeback, now retire! PLEASE! A big surprise to me was Kelly Clarkson winning 2 awards! I like her, she's pretty good, but now all the American Idol contestants will think they are all Grammy material (whatever that means nowadays). She deserves it tho. She seems like a hard worker and has some cool music. Go Kelly! Disappointed that the Gorillaz didn't snag one tho.

A Bad Dream

Last night I had a terrible dream. I hate to bring a downer in to this post but I have got to get it off my chest. I was on a boat (like a ferry) someplace warm with a bunch of people, the only one I knew was my roomate. There were about 6 of us in this inner cabin. It was set up like an office with a large dark wood desk and a couch against a picture window overlooking the deck of the boat. A man and a woman, along with my roomate, were looking out the window at some commotion outside . One man was standing in the middle of the room, another behind the desk. I was looking at maps on the opposite wall from the window.

The commotion outside got all of our attention and we began to walk slowly towards the window where a woman was yelling to another man and both had hand guns. She turned and looks at us who were peering out the window and said something that I cannot remember. She had this vacant crazed look in her eyes as if taking a human life meant nothing. She began to shoot each person in the room I was in thru the window (tho no glass was broken). First she shot my roomate in the stomache then the other two who were at the window. She aimed for the tall man in the middle of the room sho was standing in front of me. She saw me look around him and took a shot at me but she missed. She aimed at the man who was coming out from behind the desk and shot him in the stomache and turned to me, the only one not hit. She shot twice more and this is the most horrible part. The tall man in front of me was beginning to slump and I actually grabbed him and used him to shield myself from the bullets. This unimaginable fear just gripped me and I thought to myself "I don't want to get shot, I don't want to die" then I pretended to be shot so she wouldn't hurt me.

This dream disturbed me to the point that I woke up out of a deep sleep and when I tried to get back to sleep it kept replaying like a memory. I cannot believe that I used another human being as a shield! Would I do that in a crisis to save my own life? Did I assume that he was already shot so why not save myself? It makes me ill to think about how real this dream seemed. Everything was crip and clear. I will never forget the look on that woman's face. I have a dream dictionary so I probably should look that up. I am a huge believer in that b/c a few years back I kept having a reoccuring dream which translated that I should see my DR. immediately and b/c I had a medical problem. I used that dictionary as a form of entertainment until I finally went to the DR. 4 months later I was having a major surgery! No joke!

I think I need to lay off the PieHole rage! Maybe be talking about non concience/consequence killing yesterday brought it on? I better take the passive approach of Wiccachicky! Anyone into dream interpretation? Any help on this one!? Sorry for the derranged dream tangent but I do feel better about writing it here.

Time for a Change


You know how every so often you just need a change? Well now is the time for me. This usually means I throw out a bunch of clothes I don't wear/don't want anymore and I do something with my hair. This time I think I will be chopping off about 3 inches, which is a lot for me! I think I will go to the "just below the shoulder" length and I need a color desperately. Unfortunately my genes gave me prematurely grey hair. I am not amused. Every 6-8 weeks I have to cover those suckers if I don't want my next celebrity lookey-like to be "The Bride of Frankenstein"!!!! I am still on my search for a new hairdresser. Hopefully this next one will work out. She does a few of my coworker's hair and she does amazing cuts and color on them. Let's hope she will be my Obi Wan of Hair Stylists!!!! "You are my only hope!"

Well, that's about it from here! Hope you enjoyed your trip into the Twilight Zone that is CC's lifeorsomethinglikeit!!! Have a great one!

PS) We just got 7-8 inches of snow a few days ago and we are set to get another 5-8 tonight. Winter has returned! Yay! or ARRGGHH!! Whichever you prefer!



1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

That whole TomKat thing makes me nauseous. Bleagh.
What a strange dream: I hope you figure out what that means.
Hope you're having a good Thursday!

3:20 PM, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home