Tuesday, February 21, 2006

On a Break...

After taking a few days off from blogging (Did you miss me? haha!)I am back! We had a major power outage here Friday. We were out of power from about 9am to 4:45pm! The phones still worked tho and since the receptionist and the temp and the back up were out, I had to man the phones. Yay. It was about 17 degrees outside and we had no heat all day...I was cold and bored and having withdrawal from my blogging and emailing!

Monday I was at a microsoft training class for Outlook. I was there to learn some of the more in depth things about the program like scheduling, meeting planning and voting. Very cool stuff. The day went by fast and the class was small. We actually got out a bit early too. My normal work day here is 8:30am -5pm with 1/2 hour lunch. Yesterday at the class it was 8:30am -4:30pm (but we got out at 4pm) with 1 hour lunch. I kinda like that schedule!!!

Thanks to all for your kind words on my hair. Everyone here at work seems to like it. Actually the men are the ones who are noticing it, so I guess that is a good sign!! tee-hee! Saturday was a bit stressful for me. Driving in terrible snowy conditions with accidents on all sides of the road to get my hair cut was annoying. I got home and figured it was too nasty to go do my afternoon plans at the Billiard Tourney so I stayed home and watched movies all day. I hat it when you have plans and something goes wrong and you can't keep them!!! How annoying!

I watched a bunch of movies tho, a few I had seen and two I hadn't. "Flight Plan" and "Wedding Crashers" I had seen in the theater, but they were good the second time around too. (That Vince Vaughn is a phenomenal dancer.:))

Then I watched "Just Like Heaven" where Reese Witherspoon's spirit runs amuck. It was cute but weird but it ended well so it was worth it. Lastly watched "Into The Blue". Jessica Alba was buff and tan (cursing her right now with my alabaster winter skin!!!). She is just cool and she kicks some butt too! But Paul Walker...bad actor but hot bod! That boy is just lovely to look at. He needs to keep his mouth shut and just stand there tho.
MMMmmmm. He is, as a friend of mine likes to put it, a HOT COMMODITY in this movie! I recommend it just to watch him! It was cheesy and slow but some scenes were exciting. Glad I rented and didn't spend the $$ to see it in the theater!

Here is a cool girly quiz I found last week. I thought it was right on for me! Those crazy quizzes!!! Have a great Tuesday! Enjoy!

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Ah!! That movie. Just Like Heaven. Yeah, good, but it totally screwed with my head!

6:29 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home