Friday, February 24, 2006

Holy Quizzes Batman!

It's Friday and all I can do is take lame quizzes so here are a few of the good ones!

Who should Paint me:


Leonardo da Vinci





Leonardo da Vinci should paint your portrait. You are a very mysterious person with a hidden depth. You are very smart and often find that few people understand you. You create a lot of talk wherever you go because of your strangeness - but people just want to know more about you.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


What Historical Figure am I?


You are Cleopatra





Beautiful and Charming. You are able to persuade anyone to do anything you would like, because of your hotness and charisma. You are an expert in gaining power over anyone you choose.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

My Celebrity Match: (yay!)


Your celebrity match is Johnny Depp. You like your men funny and smart.

QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



What Halloween Costume I should Wear:

You should be Catwoman





You love to dress your sexiest, and tempt all of the hotties at your Halloween party. You are a bit of an exhibitionist and you put a lot of effort into all of your Halloween costumes.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

How funny is that? I was Catwoman for Halloween! Once as the tv show version and a few years later as the movie version. I don't agree with the exhibitionist/temp the hotties thing but I do put effort into my costumes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oooo...quizzes! *runs off to take them*

1:43 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Took them all & my answers are: 1) Picasso (bleagh...ugly portrait) 2) Cleopatra (whoohoo!) 3) Adrien Brody (sensitive and passionate!) & 4) WONDER WOMAN!!!

1:56 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

OK..I took the quizzes too, and scored similar to Amy:
Painter:Salvatore Dali
Historical figure: Cleopatra
Celebrity Match: Adrien Brody...showing my age here, but WHO??? and from his pic...NOT!
Costume: Wonder Woman

1:27 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home