Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Batman Returns and Dave Parrish Part 2

"Saved by kitty litter."


Selina Kyle:"It's gonna be a hot time in a cold town tonight."
Bruce Wayne: "You've got sort of a dark side, don't you?"
Selina Kyle: "No darker than your's, Bruce."


Selina Kyle:(Speaking of Alfred)“I’m sure he’s wonderful company, but doesn’t the gold-plated bachelor bit get a little stale?”
Bruce Wayne: "Kinda like the lonley Secretary syndrome I suppose."
Selina Kyle: Executive Assistant... (conceeding) Secretary."


Batman: Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it.
Catwoman: A kiss can be even deadlier if you mean it.


"Oh god... does this mean we have to start fighting?"


"Six... Seven... All good girls go to heaven... Two lives left. I think I'll save one for next Christmas."


So many great lines and scenes in this movie I couldn't do them all. This memory week thing is turning out to be more nastalgic movie memories and beg the question, "How Dark can you get"!!?? Well, don't speak too soon bat fans, The Crow is up next!

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oh no! The Crow?! I haven't seen it yet so I don't want to visit your blog and spoil it! I got it on DVD for Xmas but haven't gotten to it.

11:22 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

It's disturbing, yet interesting, dark yet strangely romantic, violent yet justified. let me know when you watch it Wicca! Can't wait to hear what you think!

11:45 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yeah Beth!! "Please, I wouldn't touch you to scratch you"

Great line. I seem to use it at work alot.

4:45 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home